Home rec.sport.unicycling Im Back! Did I miss Anything?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 18 November 2006
Last activity 20 November 2006
Original author trials_uni
Posts 16
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 356
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–16 of 16 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post trials_uni
Archived post
NordicUni420
Archived post
18 November 2006, 20:16 UTC
#7
well, I was gonna post a thread exactly like this, but I didn't.
KH 2007?! ISIS? Too bad I'm poor. And my current skills can't justify a new uni.
-- Fuego
morons everywhere said: Get off my Property before you sue me!
teh said: OMG! The screen just borked!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54975
18 November 2006, 20:18 UTC
#8
Fuego said: KH 2007?! ISIS? Too bad I'm poor. And my current skills can't justify a new uni.
Its cheap, cheaper than the old stuff! And nice too!
Mike
-- swarbrim
Add me at: mike41ishere <att> hotmail <dott> com
'i like things big' - Amand'a' (
)
'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap ------------------------------------------------------------------------ swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54975
Sir Falloffalot
Archived post
18 November 2006, 20:35 UTC
#11
swarbrim said: Its cheap, cheaper than the old stuff! And nice too!
Mike
How cheap? I've kindof got a trials I was building that's waiting for a rim/spokes... I doubt I'm gonna buy anything unless I break my MUni or something. Which, if I get back into riding, is quite possible.
EDIT: ooh, very cheap... That's nice to know.
-- Fuego
morons everywhere said: Get off my Property before you sue me!
teh said: OMG! The screen just borked!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54975
18 November 2006, 22:09 UTC
#12
Sir Falloffalot said: hey,
ok im new to the forums and i dont meant to hi-jack this guys thread, but what does sif mean?
thanks all
SIF = Seat in Front.
Riding or jumping while holding the seat out in front of your body and not between your legs.
Glad to have you back man!
You have missed a lot, lots of great vids have came out, KH new products. ISIS arguments with Koxx. Tons of stuff.
Hows your trials uni holding up?
-- Jerrick
~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~ '!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9 ) '!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz ) 'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru ) My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/ ) KH Funds = Just Need $63.28 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54975
Radical Reed
Archived post
18 November 2006, 23:25 UTC
#14
Koxx also makes street unis with 135mm tubular cranks, and an awesome trials uni(XTP)(but it costs like $800)
-- mornish
ivan said: I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
mscalisi said: wait...invisible AND pink?
iridemymuni said: ouchmyfaceophobia - fear of whacking face on something your about to hop on to or ride down
aim: kiloornish email: [email hidden] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54975
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.