post it up here, i did not bash anyone
you narrowly grab the idea that I did and run with it!
say! you think im offensive?
but its ok for you to flaunt your lifestyle?
why? you insecure about it? I don't need your approval to be with
someone
no more than you need mine
i can see me running up in the gay group and say..
hey! I like women, ya'll should except me!
who cares!
do what you want
don't get mad if i try to balance the equation
who's the genius who brought up door to door religion on the COOKING
CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gggeeeezzz that's what you're missing
this is the cooking show
you wanna wrestle with me about religion
invite me to a chat on the religious channel
I didn't bring it up!
the subject is not i do not like gays
i have many gay friends, i live in this world
i disagree with the lifestyle, but how funky of anyone to say anything
from either side! bring it up again, and I will say the same thing
i don't wanna hear it, no more than someone may casually talk about
their spouse
there are gay women that post in many groups...i know their gay, its no
secret
men too! but ... I don't say nothing to them, they don't lobby for
their lyfestile up in the wrong group.
you don't wanna hear what I got to say, and to be honest? I don't wanna
here your opinion on the subj
if this was alt.gay.debate then fine...alls fair
BUT IT'S NOT it cooking.
i feel bad for any gay man or woman that becomes the subject of scorn
and ridicule
this is not conducive to anything, it's destructive it builds walls.
if you are gay, I disagree, but no more no less than you disagree with
me.
you subj the majority here with your views I am going to put some of my
view
in the mix.