Power meters · Public discussion

IF and FTP

Started by DesFlurane · · Last activity · 21 posts · 2,455 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
3 March 2007
Last activity
6 March 2007
Original author
DesFlurane
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,455
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did a quite easy 2 hour ride today. Undulating terrain with a girlfriend. Her ride was constrained by a HR ceiling from her coach so I waited at the top of the rises. VI 1.4
    IF 0.859, which seems to be a better looking number than the 1.somethings I was getting before:eek:
    The power distribution looks correct with a drop off at 240/250w AP with zeros removed.
    Trainer should be back for the weekend, so will test on Sunday morning before it gets hot. I would like to get on the road but my wife is working away all weekend and I'm child minding.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.