rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

I think I've invented a new mount!

Started by Andy912912 · · Last activity · 10 posts · 285 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 August 2006
Last activity
7 August 2006
Original author
Andy912912
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
285
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
    results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Question: How'd you like the idle mount?

    - Bad
    - Poor
    - Fair
    - Good
    - Excellent
    - Haven't tried it yet
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, I think I did! I call it the "idle mount" I almost did it but
    since I can't one-foot idle well...it's possible to do this one. You
    just move the wheel around as if you were 1 foot idling and the other
    foot's still on the floor, then, you just suddenly hop up(lift that
    foot from the floor) and from then you have a ton of options, like two
    foot idling, more 1 foot idling, riding forward, etcetera...Good for
    when you're waiting for someone or something. So, what did you think if
    you tried it?

    --
    Andy912912

    Need for (low) speed!Level Bored!Plain Crazy!I reject your reality and
    substitute my own!(Adam, Mythbuster)I now ride for Christ(though I
    always did, now I'm in that group) but I still need my daily dose of
    (low) speed!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andy912912's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12601
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  2. trials_uni said:

    or "mount that everyone that can ride can do mount"

    haw haw haw...hey man, i didn't know you could be funny!

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
    (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  3. Well youve only chilled with me for about 2 days and i didnt even have
    my best material going🙂

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !

    Quoted message said:

    <>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF<><


    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    harper said:

    Bruce-
    Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  4. trials_uni said:

    Well youve only chilled with me for about 2 days and i didnt even have
    my best material going🙂

    well, i've seen lots of your other posts...

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
    (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  5. I think he's talking about mounting into a one-foot idle, which not
    everyone can do. But it doesn't sound like a new mount.

    --
    tholub
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tholub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/804
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  6. trials_uni said:

    more smart

    smarter

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
    (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  7. hahaha

    --
    mornish

    Quoted message said:

    <>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO<><

    trials_uni said:

    Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
    thing since sliced bread!!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  8. Brian MacKenzie said:

    smarter

    Quiet you...😠

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !

    Quoted message said:

    <>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF<><


    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    harper said:

    Bruce-
    Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  9. i think what your describing is a one footed jump mount. not a new mount
    sorry.

    --
    mr. uni kid

    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mr. uni kid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12833
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

  10. not a new mount. it kinda would be a pointless mount as well,
    considering you arent doing anything to tricky

    --
    tomtrevor

    'A GALLERY!!'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=196944)
    'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
    So, what are you wearing?
    You know your not in the hood when you think a 'cap in your ass' is a
    funny place to put a hat.
    'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
    (http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
    (http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
    (http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
    (http://www.google.rw/)'!'
    (http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
    (http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)o'm'
    (http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
    (http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'r'
    (http://www.tlb.org/park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
    (http://www.burntfaceman.com/)n'd'
    (http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
    (http://www.cheese.com)'m'
    (http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
    'l'
    (http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)i'n'
    (http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)k'a'
    (http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
    (http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
    (http://www.break.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51712

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.