"Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]
Quoted message said:
Yikes ... I don't even know what made me walk down the cookie aisle in Costco. That's where I saw them. Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes. Addictive.
You just had to mention them, didn't you? Thanks a bunch. I'd already planned a trip to Costco for tomorrow or Thursday. Now you'll have me going down that dreaded aisle...
Quoted message said:
I'm thinking that, crushed, they might make a nice cheesecake crust. Not that there will be any left much longer.
Yes. Don't ask me how many packs it takes to have enough for the crust. (More than two.) ;-)
Nancy Young wrote: > I'm thinking that, crushed, they might make a nice cheesecake > crust. Not that there will be any left much longer. > Maybe they won't be but Costco will 😉
Thanks! And I have to go back this week, too! Brat. Heh.
If Dave Smith is behind you in line, we'll know what he'll be thinkin'. :-)
<lol!> -- Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson
Yikes ... I don't even know what made me walk down the cookie aisle in Costco. That's where I saw them. Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes. Addictive.
You just had to mention them, didn't you? Thanks a bunch. I'd already planned a trip to Costco for tomorrow or Thursday. Now you'll have me going down that dreaded aisle...
Ha! I never even heard of them before.
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I'm thinking that, crushed, they might make a nice cheesecake crust. Not that there will be any left much longer.
Yes. Don't ask me how many packs it takes to have enough for the crust. (More than two.)
That is just so funny. Thanks for the laugh, my first for the day.
If Dave Smith is behind you in line, we'll know what he'll be thinkin'. :-)
<lol!>
Don't laugh. Over the last couple of years I have developed a gruesome junk food habit. It's ugly. Time has passed when I could justify it by saying I need to gain weight. Could have been Dave behind me, but it wasn't, my butt isn't where I tend to put on weight.
Yikes ... I don't even know what made me walk down the cookie aisle in Costco. That's where I saw them. Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes. Addictive.
Quoted message said:
Damn those sound good.... I wonder if anyone other than Costco carries them....
No doubt, but what will save you is they are probably going to be expensive. They come in those small, long boxes like the Carr's biscuits. Of course, being Costco, there were 3 boxes in a box and it was $4.49. Probably $2.50 for a box in the stores.
If Dave Smith is behind you in line, we'll know what he'll be thinkin'. :-)
<lol!>
Don't laugh. Over the last couple of years I have developed a gruesome junk food habit. It's ugly. Time has passed when I could justify it by saying I need to gain weight. Could have been Dave behind me, but it wasn't, my butt isn't where I tend to put on weight.
nancy
My fat seems to be equal opportunity... It gets evenly distributed. -- Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson
On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:41:34 -0400, "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
"Omelet" <[email hidden]> wrote
Quoted message said:
Mark Thorson <[email hidden]> wrote:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
If Dave Smith is behind you in line, we'll know what he'll be thinkin'. :-)
<lol!>
Don't laugh. Over the last couple of years I have developed a gruesome junk food habit. It's ugly. Time has passed when I could justify it by saying I need to gain weight. Could have been Dave behind me, but it wasn't, my butt isn't where I tend to put on weight.
nancy
don't worry about it. all the fat rushes to dave's head.