Bike buying advice · Public discussion

I'll keep asking the same question Till I get SOME FREAKIN ANSWERS!

Started by Flounder · · Last activity · 7 posts · 950 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
11 February 2012
Last activity
14 February 2012
Original author
Flounder
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
950
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. lol[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG]

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by jrudolph81 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    So you better open your mouths

    Be respectful, contribute or be gone.

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by jhuskey [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Be respectful, contribute or be gone.

    Happy to finally see some mod action on this twerp! Threats and constant badgering have no place on a well run forum.

  4. Imagine if you will, my hand waving at you with the middle finger fully extended...that's my response to you, and I don't even have to open my mouth to get my message across to you!!

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by kdelong [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Happy to finally see some mod action on this twerp! Threats and constant badgering have no place on a well run forum.

    +1 on that.....

  6. 64Paramount said:

    +1 on that.....
     

    +1, and now we're up to +11.

  7. Hello,
    I have a question about bike, and i think this place is best..."Need all the information I can get on the Specialized Sirrus Limited. This is the bike I want to get. Besides the specs, what else can you tell me about this bike?" can any one share?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.