Friend 1: Why you don't want to get married...
Friend 2: Yes..I don't want...and don't ask me about it...
Friend 1: She is beautiful and why ?
Friend 2: The wedding ring looks like miniature of handcuffs..so..I don't want.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Jokes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Friend 1: Why you don't want to get married...
Friend 2: Yes..I don't want...and don't ask me about it...
Friend 1: She is beautiful and why ?
Friend 2: The wedding ring looks like miniature of handcuffs..so..I don't want.
yes i dont to get married till the age of 28th
It is true that marriage can be dreadful but this does not sound like a joke.
Umm, sorry, but that wasn't funny at all.
Lacks the art of funniness in the op...
Lol, what's funny about this is it's not funny, sorry.
They're a spammer. Check out their other topics. They'll eventually start posting spam. The member name is a big clue.
Reported to mods.
lol I must have missed something as well as I didn't find this funny..
Is that not what wedding rings are?
TheBoss0567 said:Is that not what wedding rings are?
Check out his profile, lol.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.