rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

I can GLIDE!! (sort of...)

Started by tylercox · · Last activity · 6 posts · 231 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 May 2005
Last activity
3 May 2005
Original author
tylercox
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
231
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well people, I can glide! I definitely haven't mastered it, but do it I
    can! Here is a video for proof (last one in the gallery that says "My
    attempt to glide"😉:
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Freestyle-Pix-and-Movies

    --
    tylercox - Level 5 Unicornist

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    "tyler cox i now love you" -From unicyclepa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

  2. tylercox said:

    *The vid works now, I just uploaded a new one that is smaller and it
    works ok. I can't believe it, I just talked with Evan Byrne and he
    didn't care at all that I could glide and of course said it was too
    easy to impress him. I told him I was working on backwards WW, and
    again, too easy. He's really getting on my nerves, a few days ago he
    said that both of those skills were hard.... *

    he's being a jerk and he's -trying- to get on your nerves. when you say
    you've mastered one footed stand up backwards gliding while juggling,
    he'll say it's too easy. just ignore the kid.

    EDIT oh yeah, and the gliding was VERY impressive for your age. good
    job!! took me aaages to learn, you definitely learned faster than me. (:

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

  3. Nice gliding! It took me awhile to get it down, but it's definitely
    something fun to learn. Goodjob.

    --
    unitrialser - Team Hazard

    Mindless Films
    http://www.geocities.com/mindless_films

    "Pink is the new black." -- Jess Riegal's Helmet
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unitrialser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

  4. Hehe, very cool. I like your spirit, keep it up!

    --
    U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

    Weep in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield.
    'LiveWire Unicycles' (http://www.livewireunicycles.com)
    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup39)
    '29er Tire Study' (http://u-turn.unicyclist.com/29erTireStudy/)
    'New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)
    -- Dave Stockton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U-Turn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/691
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

  5. My spirit....you mean the way I act? If so, most people really like my
    happy and never mad sort of spirit. 😄 😄 😄 Anyway, I just was
    watching it and noticed how it was really bright, and I checked the
    camera and the backlight was on. I'll make a better vid today.

    --
    tylercox - Level 5 Unicornist

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    "tyler cox i now love you" -From unicyclepa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

  6. tylercox said:

    *My spirit....you mean the way I act? If so, most people really like
    my happy and never mad sort of spirit. 😄 😄 😄 *


    That's it exactly. 😉

    --
    U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

    Weep in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield.
    'LiveWire Unicycles' (http://www.livewireunicycles.com)
    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup39)
    '29er Tire Study' (http://u-turn.unicyclist.com/29erTireStudy/)
    'New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)
    -- Dave Stockton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U-Turn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/691
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40062

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.