So Ive been hearing that Zwifts official training plans are the best thing since sliced bread, but Im having a hard time figuring out how to join them. I mean, Ive been riding Zwift for a while now, and Ive completed a few of the workouts, but I dont see any option to join an actual training plan. Do I need to pay for a premium subscription or something? Ive looked all over the website and I couldnt find any info on how to join a training plan. Im starting to think its some kind of exclusive club that only the roadie elitists get to join.
I mean, come on, Zwift, if youre going to offer training plans, shouldnt they be available to everyone? Or are you just catering to the Peloton-worshipping, Strava-obsessed crowd? Newsflash: not everyone who rides Zwift is a wannabe pro roadie. Some of us just want to get in shape and have fun on our bikes.
So, can someone please enlighten me on how to join one of these mystical training plans? Or is it just a myth perpetuated by the Zwift marketing team to make us all feel like were not good enough?
And while were at it, whats the point of having a training plan anyway? Is it just a bunch of workouts strung together, or is there some kind of magic formula thats going to make me a better rider? Inquiring minds want to know.