Curt James said:Several lavatories at school
Or as you call them "touching stations".
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Curt James said:Several lavatories at school
Or as you call them "touching stations".
Curt James said:At least you could change your nick to present a more snooty
appearance or ring to it. I mean, come ON! Doesn't Turkey Lurkey, PhD
have a more /peer-reviewed/ authority to it?
Better?
Purdy Curty Purdy said:Curt James said:At least you could change your nick to present a more snooty
appearance or ring to it. I mean, come ON! Doesn't Turkey Lurkey, PhD
have a more /peer-reviewed/ authority to it?Better?
Sure.
My first employer's last name Funk. His wife's name was Prudy. And I'm
pretty sure that there was a sailor at Navy A School whose last name
was Purdy. Funny how the simplest thing can jog a memory loose.
And, of course, I've already mentioned that Curtie (or Curty) was what
my one younger brother always called me.
Anywhooo.
--
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.