Bike Cafe · Public discussion

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Started by chriscollett · · Last activity · 10 posts · 1,121 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
2 November 2011
Last activity
29 June 2018
Original author
chriscollett
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,121
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. how do you like your eggs in the morning?

  2. Fertilized

  3. GAY

  4. In a homosexual way or a happy way?

  5. in a homosexual way sir

  6. Cant beat a bit of sasuage to sort ur day out [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

  7. I like them sunny side up, or poached, I don't really like scrambled eggs or baked ones, I like runny yolks a lot and it's a breakfast staple for me along with some buttered toasted bread and a hot cup of coffee.

    Here's a great video on how to make perfect poach and sunny side up eggs the easy way.


  8. I prefer them scrambled because it mixes the flavor so much better, and I also almost always have them as part of an omelet because they are really great in combination with other food.

  9. To me, taking cooked/boiled eggs are definitely the best for me as I can get to enjoy lost of good time on it. I have not really taken out time to deliberate on that, but it is simply the best way that I have come to notice that consuming my eggs can be to me.

  10. Since you asked, are you cooking us all eggs tomorrow?

    Eggs with spam...ok not the spam thing. I eat eggs about every third day, and I usually just mix them in bowl and pour them raw down my throat...again I'm kidding, but I do mix them in a bowl and pour them into a frying pan and let them cook. It's just an easier way to cook eggs so I don't have to watch them as much while I do other things to get my breakfast ready.

    Although all this gay talk here has me wondering about something...if I create a straight flag and bumper sticker to demonstrate to the world that I'm straight and damn proud of it, will I get chastised for it?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.