General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Holiday Fruit Cake 'RECIPE'

Started by Orion · · Last activity · 30 posts · 2,514 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 January 2004
Last activity
17 January 2004
Original author
Orion
Posts
30
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,514
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–30 of 30
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > "Sheryl Rosen" wrote:
    >> The recipe is a joke.
    >>
    >> YOU DRINK THE WHISKEY!
    >>
    >> YOU DON'T PUT IT IN THE CAKE!
    >>
    >> Get it now?
    >>
    >> Go get a burger and relax!
    >
    >
    > You guys are squelching my fun.
    >
    For folks who have seen this a dozen or a hundred times, it's like,


    "Who

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Cares?"

    You mean this has been posted before? Actually I thought it was pretty lame after I posted and
    never thought any one would take it seriously. Cheers!

    Suzan

    No no no...you misunderstand me. I thought it was just fine. Kinda funny. Not knee slapping, but
    it was cute.

    MY frustration was with that idiot who kept posting "but why so much whiskey?" I explained that it
    was a joke to HIM, I wasn't commenting that the joke was lame or stupid.

    Sorry if I spoiled anyone else's fun. That idiot-vegetarian-chiropractor-evangelist is seriously
    spoiling my fun!

    Okay, I see. My response was actually to Wayne, I guess I put it in the wrong place. I didn't know
    if HE (the mad vegetarian) was kidding or not. Doesn't seem possible anyone is that lame. ;-) I
    always enjoy your posts.

    Suzan

  2. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" wrote:

    I said:

    > You guys are squelching my fun.
    >

    For folks who have seen this a dozen or a hundred times, it's like,


    "Who

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Cares?"

    So what? I've seen it before too. If you're bored with it, don't read


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    thread. If you choose to read it, don't criticize those who contribute.

    Yeah, so what?

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup, mad
    cows, politics, nude girls w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen this
    particular recipe before and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or hasn't seen.

    Suzan

  3. orion said:

    Happy Birthday Helen! Doing anything special. Besides the whiskey that


    is.

    Yes, Happy Birthday!! How much whiskey is in that birthday cake you've got there?

  4. Wayne Boatwright said:

    Yeah, so what?

    That's what.

  5. "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:kMxNb.5628$A74.2155@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" wrote: I wrote:
    > > You guys are squelching my fun.
    > >
    >
    > For folks who have seen this a dozen or a hundred times, it's like,


    "Who

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Cares?"

    So what? I've seen it before too. If you're bored with it, don't read


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    thread. If you choose to read it, don't criticize those who contribute.

    Yeah, so what?

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup, mad
    cows, politics, nude girls w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen this
    particular recipe before and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or hasn't seen.

    Suzan

    Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "pissy". It's just my own point of view, and because it
    doesn't agree with yours, you call it "pissy". I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to
    yours. Let's just drop it, okay?

    Wayne

  6. "Pennyaline" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Wayne Boatwright said:

    Yeah, so what?

    That's what.

    Whatever, bud.

  7. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:kMxNb.5628$A74.2155@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup,
    mad cows, politics, nude girls w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen
    this particular recipe before and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or
    hasn't seen.

    Suzan

    Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "pissy". It's just my own point of view, and because it
    doesn't agree with yours, you call it "pissy". I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to
    yours. Let's just drop it, okay?

    Wayne

    Right you are, consider it dropped. Talk to you later.

    Suzan

  8. "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:aFMNb.5733$A74.2336@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:kMxNb.5628$A74.2155@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup,
    mad cows, politics, nude girls
    w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen this particular recipe before
    and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or hasn't seen.

    Suzan

    Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "pissy". It's just my own point of view, and because it
    doesn't agree with yours, you call it "pissy". I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are
    to yours. Let's just drop it, okay?

    Wayne

    Right you are, consider it dropped. Talk to you later.

    Suzan

    Thanks! You're a sport. Have a great day!

    Wayne

  9. Wayne Boatwright said:

    "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:kMxNb.5628$A74.2155@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    > "Wayne Boatwright" wrote: I wrote:
    >> > You guys are squelching my fun.
    >> >
    >>
    >> For folks who have seen this a dozen or a hundred times, it's like,


    "Who

    Quoted message said:

    >> Cares?"
    >
    > So what? I've seen it before too. If you're bored with it, don't read


    the

    Quoted message said:

    > thread. If you choose to read it, don't criticize those who contribute.
    >
    >

    Yeah, so what?

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup,
    mad cows, politics, nude girls w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen
    this particular recipe before and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or
    hasn't seen.

    Suzan

    Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "pissy". It's just my own point of view, and because it
    doesn't agree with yours, you call it "pissy". I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to
    yours. Let's just drop it, okay?

    Wayne

    Same old "Wayne" Huh?

    H

  10. Fluggg <[email hidden]> wrote in
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Wayne Boatwright said:

    "orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:kMxNb.5628$A74.2155@fed1read02:

    Quoted message said:


    > > "Wayne Boatwright" wrote: I wrote:
    > >> > You guys are squelching my fun.
    > >> >
    > >>
    > >> For folks who have seen this a dozen or a hundred times, it's like,
    "Who
    > >> Cares?"
    > >
    > > So what? I've seen it before too. If you're bored with it, don't read
    the
    > > thread. If you choose to read it, don't criticize those who contribute.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Yeah, so what?

    Why so pissy about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want to read on the newsgroup,
    mad cows, politics, nude girls
    w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen this particular recipe before and
    it's impossible for me to know what everyone else has or hasn't seen.

    Suzan

    Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "pissy". It's just my own point of view, and because it
    doesn't agree with yours, you call it "pissy". I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to
    yours. Let's just drop it, okay?

    Wayne

    Same old "Wayne" Huh?

    H

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.