Hi,
I have the same problem for the moment.
I don't wanna be a "Level-5-Guy" anymore... ๐
Can you idle with seat to the side?
That's really easy and tooks less than 10minutes to learn.
Next Step you can start from a wall and try to ride a small circle.
If you go a little bit down into squat(hope that's the right word) it
will help you to don't touch the tire while steping the
innercircle-pedal.
Which size have the crank you are using?
With a Trial-Uni it's impossible I think.
With 125mm Cranks you will touch the ground when your innercircle-pedal
is down.
I tried 114mm Cranks last weekend and ist was possible to ride a
halfcircle after 5minutes.
If your foot touches the ground try to ignore it... ๐
To ride with seat to the side looks really silly, but learn it and
forgot about level5...
Hope it helps you a bit.
Good Luck for practising!
Uli
p.s.. Sorry for my english!
--
Eremit
"You won't get hurt if you land it!" ->Kevin McMullin
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eremit's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11659
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/56962