Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Help... I can't make it up any hills...

Started by Slack · · Last activity · 29 posts · 719 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
3 April 2005
Last activity
11 April 2005
Original author
Slack
Posts
29
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
719
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 29
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

  2. Slack said:

    Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

    I'm not going to say a word. Let the person who thinks I don't know
    what I'm talking about say something instead.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

  4. Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While
    riding with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone.
    Found her behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    One can safely surmise that Mrs. Crazy does not read Usenet.

    (C'mon, Craze, at least she got out there!)

  5. Per [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away.

    We've got a guy in our neighborhood who runs religiously...... with a cigarette
    dangling from his lips.
    --
    PeteCresswell

  6. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK


    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.

  7. "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Per [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away.

    We've got a guy in our neighborhood who runs religiously...... with a
    cigarette
    dangling from his lips.

    Mwhaha. I recon it's the stress of exercising that makes them smoke.

  8. NeXuS said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.


    Back when I used to surf there was this one dude who would (almost)
    always make to the lineup, hair perfectly dry and groomed, with a lit
    cig dangling from his lips.

    But he was a crazy comedic [censored]. Got fired from one job for dropping
    his drawers and shaking *it* at a female customer while she had her back
    turned to him. I guess she turned around before he was done :-)
    --
    Slack

  9. NeXuS said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.


    Back when I used to surf there was this one dude who would (almost)
    always make to the lineup, hair perfectly dry and groomed, with a lit
    cig dangling from his lips.

    But he was a crazy comedic [censored]. Got fired from one job for dropping
    his drawers and shaking *it* at a female customer while she had her back
    turned to him. I guess she turned around before he was done :-)
    --
    Slack

  10. NeXuS said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.


    Back when I used to surf there was this one dude who would (almost)
    always make to the lineup, hair perfectly dry and groomed, with a lit
    cig dangling from his lips.

    But he was a crazy comedic [censored]. Got fired from one job for dropping
    his drawers and shaking *it* at a female customer while she had her back
    turned to him. I guess she turned around before he was done :-)
    --
    Slack

  11. NeXuS said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.


    Back when I used to surf there was this one dude who would (almost)
    always make to the lineup, hair perfectly dry and groomed, with a lit
    cig dangling from his lips.

    But he was a crazy comedic [censored]. Got fired from one job for dropping
    his drawers and shaking *it* at a female customer while she had her back
    turned to him. I guess she turned around before he was done :-)
    --
    Slack

  12. A local sports bar here has posters of older
    TDF with riders smoking.

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC
    (Remove XSPAM)

    "NeXuS" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK


    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.

  13. "Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

    He Italian. Even on that POS bike, and a Marlboro dangling from his lips he
    could probably lay waste to us on the climbs. I guarantee he has no
    technical skills though. I lived in Italy and rode with 1 1/2 pack a day
    Italians all the time. They can put power to the cranks. These guys just
    sucked at riding anything technical.

    TJ
    www.fatboy.s5.com

  14. TJ said:

    "Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

    He Italian. Even on that POS bike, and a Marlboro dangling from his lips he
    could probably lay waste to us on the climbs. I guarantee he has no
    technical skills though. I lived in Italy and rode with 1 1/2 pack a day
    Italians all the time. They can put power to the cranks. These guys just
    sucked at riding anything technical.

    TJ
    www.fatboy.s5.com


    You're probably right about smok'n us on the climbs... hehehe I made a
    funny 8-)

    I don't know what it is: I've rode with roadies, and they have the
    hardest time riding off-road.
    --
    Slack

  15. "Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

    Maybe if he took that generator off the back wheel ? . . .

    ;-)

    Steve

  16. "Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    NeXuS said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Went on vacation with the wife once. While riding
    with her to my rear I turned to look how she was doing gone. Found her
    behind a big boulder puffing away. WEAK

    I find it even more hilarious when they're actually cycling and smoking,
    they think they look sooooo cooool.


    Back when I used to surf there was this one dude who would (almost) always
    make to the lineup, hair perfectly dry and groomed, with a lit cig
    dangling from his lips.

    But he was a crazy comedic [censored]. Got fired from one job for dropping
    his drawers and shaking *it* at a female customer while she had her back
    turned to him. I guess she turned around before he was done :-)
    --
    Slack


    Bwahaha, guess he had the "balls".

  17. "Zilla" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    A local sports bar here has posters of older
    TDF with riders smoking.


    Older ones have no sense. 😉

  18. Send that generator to me I'm looking for a replacement
    for my 3 speed.

  19. Zilla said:

    A local sports bar here has posters of older
    TDF with riders smoking.

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC
    (Remove XSPAM)

    Well, if you were racing fixed-gear bikes, made out of pig iron, on
    dirt roads, an average of 405km/day, over the Pyrennes, while rubbing
    cocaine in your eyes all day to keep you from falling over, you
    probably wouldn't consider a cig that big of a deal.

    /s
    all relative

  20. "Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Sheesh.
    http://www.pbase.com/ponceletf/image/31676949

    --
    Slack

    Heheheheh - that made me want to dig up that photo on Bomba's site of me
    dying at the top of Snowdon, smoking a cig - seems j-harris.net is gone
    though, and it's not up on the bombacommand iwarp site...

    Shaun aRe

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.