rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

happy birthday just one wheel!

Started by JustOneWheel · · Last activity · 9 posts · 289 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 July 2005
Last activity
18 July 2005
Original author
JustOneWheel
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
289
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. happy birthday adam! hope you enjoyed the day at cirque! some shots i
    took of you to check out!

    love,

    your wife/photographer/nurse!!:p

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: cirque 002r.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/339190|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  2. 😉

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: cirque 011r.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/339191|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  3. :p

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: cirque 019r.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/339192|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  4. Wow that looks way too fimiliar, probably because I used to ride all the
    time by the cirque tent when I was working in the VIP in Pittsburgh.

    Looks like fun timesb and Happy Bday
    Cheers
    Mike

    --
    Checkernuts - Breakdancer Extraordinar

    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
    odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
    to do it right. H20

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  5. Happy Birthday! What a great wife.😄

    --
    bugman - Proud member of the UALW
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  6. I was wondering why he was talking about himself like that. Happy
    birthday.

    --
    Tim - Amanda's the sexiest avatar

    Tim 'Braun' (http://www.tim.com.mk/izdanija/1/189.jpg)

    mmm sponsored by Arrow Racing good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  7. bugman said:

    *Happy Birthday! What a great wife.😄 *

    Thanks! I did'nt think she knew how to post.:eek:

    Renie makes sure I am always having FUN ON ONE!!
    There is NO BETTER!

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  8. Hope you had a great B'day! Nice pics Renie!

    --
    unipsychler - Ride The Unicycle ~ A Crash Course!

    Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
    about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
    website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

  9. Great pictures guys. That really looks like fun. I KNOW you had a
    great time in the VIP tent and at the show. You forgot to mention Lucy
    Dogs birthday. She also turned 2. Did she finish that 36" Bully Stick
    I gave her?

    --
    shibumi - On A Uni

    Jeff

    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me and say
    "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at
    funerals.....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41961

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.