Road Cycling · Public discussion

greg lemon is a skirt chasing drunk.

Started by Ronde Champ · · Last activity · 7 posts · 511 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 July 2004
Last activity
17 July 2004
Original author
Ronde Champ
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
511
Views / 30 days
13

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

  2. (Ronde Champ) said:

    Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    So much for posting for good instead of evil...

    --
    Kelly Beard

  3. Ken Very Big Liar said:
    (Ronde Champ) said:

    Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    So much for posting for good instead of evil...

    Not that anybody was buying it.

  4. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Maybe Jock Boyer showed Greg some of his techniques.

  5. [email hidden] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    I have a funny story about this actually.
    When I was in high school, years before I even really knew anything
    about
    road racing, the Tour DuPont came through my hometown, Stroudsburg PA.
    Me and some friends skipped school to go watch the freaks ride through
    town in colorful spandex, and sat on a corner hoping for a crash.
    Later that night, two of the girls I was friends with went to his
    motel to get his autograph, they were just hoping to maybe get one his
    people to get Greg to sign a cycling cap.
    I guess they found his room somehow, I wasn't there.
    Greg answered the door himself and invited them in, like two teenage
    girls knocking on his door at 9pm was no big deal, totally normal.
    I remember them telling us he was really friendly but "kinda freaky"
    and INSISTED that they rub his sore feet, and acted like it was some
    kind of privilige to give him a foot massage. At that point they kinda
    fled with no autograph.

    That was it, nothing illegal, maybe just creepy.
    Just a weird memory, no idea how truthful they were or how accurate my
    memory is, but I always remembered that.

  6. There were some stories about Greg's womanizing in the old "Winning"
    cycling magazine many years ago.

    I remember when I went on a "Breaking Away" tour of the TdF in 1990
    people discussing these rumors, just rumors however.

    On 16 Jul 2004 20:58:47 -0700, [email hidden] (mike schatzman)

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    I have a funny story about this actually.
    When I was in high school, years before I even really knew anything
    about
    road racing, the Tour DuPont came through my hometown, Stroudsburg PA.
    Me and some friends skipped school to go watch the freaks ride through
    town in colorful spandex, and sat on a corner hoping for a crash.
    Later that night, two of the girls I was friends with went to his
    motel to get his autograph, they were just hoping to maybe get one his
    people to get Greg to sign a cycling cap.
    I guess they found his room somehow, I wasn't there.
    Greg answered the door himself and invited them in, like two teenage
    girls knocking on his door at 9pm was no big deal, totally normal.
    I remember them telling us he was really friendly but "kinda freaky"
    and INSISTED that they rub his sore feet, and acted like it was some
    kind of privilige to give him a foot massage. At that point they kinda
    fled with no autograph.

    That was it, nothing illegal, maybe just creepy.
    Just a weird memory, no idea how truthful they were or how accurate my
    memory is, but I always remembered that.

  7. [email hidden] (mike schatzman) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey,

    Greg Lemond is a bigger skirt chaser than Bill Clinton. I've heard 4
    seperate accounts to this effect.
    The guy hits on teens when his wife sits home balancing the rapidly
    reducing checkbook.

    Thank you,
    Ronde Champ

    I have a funny story about this actually.
    When I was in high school, years before I even really knew anything
    about
    road racing, the Tour DuPont came through my hometown, Stroudsburg PA.
    Me and some friends skipped school to go watch the freaks ride through
    town in colorful spandex, and sat on a corner hoping for a crash.
    Later that night, two of the girls I was friends with went to his
    motel to get his autograph, they were just hoping to maybe get one his
    people to get Greg to sign a cycling cap.
    I guess they found his room somehow, I wasn't there.
    Greg answered the door himself and invited them in, like two teenage
    girls knocking on his door at 9pm was no big deal, totally normal.
    I remember them telling us he was really friendly but "kinda freaky"
    and INSISTED that they rub his sore feet, and acted like it was some
    kind of privilige to give him a foot massage. At that point they kinda
    fled with no autograph.

    That was it, nothing illegal, maybe just creepy.
    Just a weird memory, no idea how truthful they were or how accurate my
    memory is, but I always remembered that.

    Hey,

    Will ESPN even address this Sunday morning at 8:30am live? (July 18, 2004)

    Maybe the local authorities need to be notified too.

    Thanks,
    Ronde Chumpion

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.