Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Great Divide Ride this Sunday

Started by ritcho · · Last activity · 6 posts · 941 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 April 2006
Last activity
22 April 2006
Original author
ritcho
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
941
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at the usual time and place.

    Ritch

  2. ritcho said:

    Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at
    the usual time and place.

    Ritch

    I'll be BR'ing, but may take a short route depending on how much study I
    get done tomorrow.

    DaveB

  3. Always lots of (seemingly) furtive references to "the usual time and
    lace" - is this a secret cabal? How is one inducted? And does it hurt?

    "ritcho" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at
    the usual time and place.

    Ritch

    --
    ritcho

  4. jim said:

    Always lots of (seemingly) furtive references to "the usual time and
    lace" - is this a secret cabal? How is one inducted? And does it hurt?

    "ritcho" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Any a.b'ers riding this event on Sunday? If not, I'll be up for a BR at
    the usual time and place.

    Ritch

    --
    ritcho


    I shall be there tomorrow, be good to meet you jim. 7.20 at Doncaster Shopping town, cnr Doncaster rd. It's as hard as you want to make it 🙂

  5. essendon93 said:

    I shall be there tomorrow, be good to meet you jim. 7.20 at Doncaster Shopping town, cnr Doncaster rd. It's as hard as you want to make it 🙂

    *laugh* it's as hard as you want to make it...... I've heard those words before 🙂

  6. On 2006-04-22, jim (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:

    Always lots of (seemingly) furtive references to "the usual time and
    lace" - is this a secret cabal? How is one inducted? And does it hurt?

    There is no cabal.

    http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BR_map_2darker.pdf

    --
    TimC
    Disclaimer: Due to feline interference, this post may contain typographical
    errors.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.