General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Grass Fed vs. Grain Fed Beef: The Cook Off

Started by Terry Pulliam Burd · · Last activity · 25 posts · 767 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2006
Last activity
2 April 2006
Original author
Terry Pulliam Burd
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
767
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:


    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

    Don't forget to compare size before and after grilling of either beef.
    If my experience is anything to go by, you should note a considerable
    difference in shrinking factors.

    -P.

    --
    =========================================
    firstname dot lastname at gmail fullstop com

  3. Peter Huebner said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:


    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

    Don't forget to compare size before and after grilling of either beef.
    If my experience is anything to go by, you should note a considerable
    difference in shrinking factors.

    -P.

    And weigh them before and after, compute weight loss.

    jim

  4. at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:27:14 GMT in <52h922hfjnm5gh4s4k0p9vqqs1nm8d94st@
    4ax.com>, [email hidden] (Terry Pulliam Burd) wrote :

    Quoted message said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/

    I wonder if that's the deciding factor? I'd hazard a guess that the quality
    of grain fed beef and of grass-fed beef ranges from farm to farm. And I
    have a suspicion that quality differences between farms are more
    significant than those between feeding practices. In other words, there are
    probably good and bad grass-fed meats, just as there are good and bad
    grain-fed beef. And a good grain-fed vs. a bad grass-fed will win, and vice
    versa - so that there's virtually no way to get an "objective" test, unless
    you find a farm that does *both* types.

    --
    Alex Rast
    [email hidden]
    (remove d., .7, not, and .NOSPAM to reply)

  5. In article said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    When I was in the States in '77 I was reliably informed that there was
    a move towards grass fed beef for health reasons (less fat).

    However, there was also a 55 mph speed limit and an assumed move
    towards smaller cars due to the "fuel crisis" of the times.

    I'm curious to know if any of these fads remains, nearly 30 years on?
    (Well, I guess the speed limit wasn't a "fad"; it could be expensive!)

    Cheers, Phred.

    --
    [email hidden]

  6. Terry Pulliam Burd said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

    Looking forward to the results of your cookoff.

    I'm going to predict that the grass fed will be a bit more flavorful,
    but the grain fed a bit more tender. But given the commerical quality of
    beef today, both will be pretty good.

    Can you elaborate a bit more on your concerns regarding feed lots?

    My grandfather worked in a packing plant. Never had the opportunity to
    tour the place myself (too young at the time), but I remember him
    telling me stories. And after he retired, he worked at a livestock sales
    auction for a while. He sometimes took me there. Not exactly a feed lot,
    but similar. Considering how cattle are handled, you'd wonder exactly
    why people would even think about eating them. But then again, lobsters
    look like big bugs and that doesn't stop us from eating them!

  7. Phred said:
    In article said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    When I was in the States in '77 I was reliably informed that there was
    a move towards grass fed beef for health reasons (less fat).

    However, there was also a 55 mph speed limit and an assumed move
    towards smaller cars due to the "fuel crisis" of the times.

    I'm curious to know if any of these fads remains, nearly 30 years on?

    I know there's a lot more "Kobe" beef available these days and it's a
    bit on the fatty side. But then again, finding pork with any fat on it
    is nearly impossible. I guess maybe the fad remains....

  8. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Terry Pulliam Burd said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

    It's lean and flavorful. Lean. Don't overcook it!!
    --
    -Barb
    <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-21-2006 Hot Stuff!

    "If it's not worth doing to excess, it's not worth doing at all."

  9. "Phred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:


    However, there was also a 55 mph speed limit and an assumed move
    towards smaller cars due to the "fuel crisis" of the times.

    I'm curious to know if any of these fads remains, nearly 30 years on?
    (Well, I guess the speed limit wasn't a "fad"; it could be expensive!)

    Not a fad at all. The new Hummer H3 proves we are interested in smaller
    cars. The 55 has been change to 65 or 70 though, depending on the state.

  10. "Alex Rast" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:27:14 GMT in <52h922hfjnm5gh4s4k0p9vqqs1nm8d94st@
    4ax.com>, [email hidden] (Terry Pulliam Burd) wrote :

    Quoted message said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/

    I wonder if that's the deciding factor? I'd hazard a guess that the
    quality
    of grain fed beef and of grass-fed beef ranges from farm to farm. And I
    have a suspicion that quality differences between farms are more
    significant than those between feeding practices. In other words, there
    are
    probably good and bad grass-fed meats, just as there are good and bad
    grain-fed beef. And a good grain-fed vs. a bad grass-fed will win, and
    vice
    versa - so that there's virtually no way to get an "objective" test,
    unless
    you find a farm that does *both* types.

    --
    Alex Rast

    http://www.mercola.com/2005/apr/23/beef.htm
    When you think of a cow in its natural environment, doing what it naturally
    does, you likely will picture it grazing. Is it grazing on stalks of corn?
    Of course not! It's grazing on GRASS.

    Grass is a cow's natural food. Corn and other grains are not.

    Dee Dee

  11. Dee Randall wrote:
    :: "Alex Rast" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    :: news:[email hidden]...
    ::: at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:27:14 GMT in
    <52h922hfjnm5gh4s4k0p9vqqs1nm8d94st@
    ::: 4ax.com>, [email hidden] (Terry Pulliam Burd) wrote :
    :::
    :::: After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed
    beef, I
    :::: ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    :::: http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found
    Neff
    :::: Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/
    :::
    ::: I wonder if that's the deciding factor? I'd hazard a guess that
    the
    ::: quality
    ::: of grain fed beef and of grass-fed beef ranges from farm to farm.
    And I
    ::: have a suspicion that quality differences between farms are more
    ::: significant than those between feeding practices. In other words,
    there
    ::: are
    ::: probably good and bad grass-fed meats, just as there are good and
    bad
    ::: grain-fed beef. And a good grain-fed vs. a bad grass-fed will win,
    and
    ::: vice
    ::: versa - so that there's virtually no way to get an "objective"
    test,
    ::: unless
    ::: you find a farm that does *both* types.
    :::
    :::
    ::: --
    ::: Alex Rast
    ::
    :: http://www.mercola.com/2005/apr/23/beef.htm
    :: When you think of a cow in its natural environment, doing what it
    naturally
    :: does, you likely will picture it grazing. Is it grazing on stalks
    of corn?
    :: Of course not! It's grazing on GRASS.
    ::
    :: Grass is a cow's natural food. Corn and other grains are not.
    ::
    :: Dee Dee

    I dunno. Have you ever seen a cow pasture next to a corn field?
    Every time I have and the corn is nearing maturity, the cows are over
    at the fence munching on the corn. I can't say whether they are
    eating the grain or the stalks, but I'll bet they are eating some of
    both.

    BOB

    --
    Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List


  12. Quoted message said:

    ::
    :: http://www.mercola.com/2005/apr/23/beef.htm
    :: When you think of a cow in its natural environment, doing what it
    naturally
    :: does, you likely will picture it grazing. Is it grazing on stalks of
    corn?
    :: Of course not! It's grazing on GRASS.
    ::
    :: Grass is a cow's natural food. Corn and other grains are not.
    ::
    :: Dee Dee

    I dunno. Have you ever seen a cow pasture next to a corn field? Every
    time I have and the corn is nearing maturity, the cows are over at the
    fence munching on the corn. I can't say whether they are eating the grain
    or the stalks, but I'll bet they are eating some of both.

    BOB


    Hmm, Bob, I was raised on a farm -- we had both cows and corn. But for some
    reason the cows were never near the corn patch. Perhaps they weren't
    allowed for that very reason. :-)

    I do recall tee-pees of corn fodder in an area, and a building full of corn
    cobs, but I'm trying to remember who ate this corn, who it was fed to, and
    if the cows were actually eating the corn fodder. I do not remember! Not
    that I'm getting Alzheimer's, I was on this farm thru 7th grade, but I'll be
    darned if I remember those particulars.
    Dee Dee

  13. I grew up on a small farm in the midwest. In the spring we would buy
    yearling calves from local farmers. The yearlings were usually Angus
    and Angus crosses with Hereford or Shorthorn. They would eat from the
    pasture (mix of grass, clovers, and weeds) during the summer with a
    small treat of sweet feed. As the weather got cooler we'd increase the
    sweet feed a little at a time to as much as they'd clean up at a
    feeding. They got the grain before and after school. They always had
    pasture blend grasses and hay. The steers had a much larger and
    cleaner area to roam during the feeding process than they would have
    ever seen in a feed lot operation. Dad had his own sweet feed formula
    and would have it mixed at the grain elevator by the 1/2 ton. When the
    weather was cold, and Dad felt that the time was right, he would call
    the slaughter man out to the farm to kill, skin, and quarter the
    beeves. Mr. Whiteside would arrive at the house at the same time we
    would have fed the grain mix. Within 2 hours all (2 to 6) would be
    rinsed and wrapped in wet bed sheets and the hanging 1/4s dropped off
    at the (locker plant) butcher to age and be processed (cut, wrapped and
    frozen) into the packaged cuts of meat. We would keep the organ meats
    to process ourselves.

    That was about 35 years ago. The county/state changed the rules,
    Livestock had to be slaughtered at the same location as the meat
    processing, vet inspected, and privately owned meat could not be in the
    same hanging locker as meat for resale. Probabably protection from the
    unscrupulous that would slaughter a downer (sick or dead animal) and
    take it in to be processed anyway.

    That was the last year we farm raised and fed our own beef. The meat
    quality was significantly lower. Transporting, handling, diet changes
    all stress the animals and has a direct impact on the flavor and
    quality of the meat. It was significantly more expensive and the
    logistics for a small farmer astronomical. Dad also doubted the
    integrity or professionalism of the new processing operation as the
    quality of the meat would be significantly different from package to
    package of the same cuts of meat. There was too much variation in the
    size and mass of the bones, meat, fat texture, color and the marbling
    was different.

    I remember one date I went out on. It was a real event, nice
    restaurant and concert. My date recommended the prime rib. I never
    ordered beef out before, and recall the meat being fatty and mushy. No
    flavor or texture. I would rather eat a pot roast from home. Not his
    fault, but what he was accustomed to eating, and I'm sure it must have
    been "good", just different from what I expected from beef. Of course,
    I was only 17 at the time, fresh off the farm with no clue, thinking
    "this is slop, I've thrown better meat away than they are over charging
    for in this place". BTW, I did not tell my date that, but it was the
    only time in my life I ordered prime rib.

    "When you think of a cow in its natural environment, doing what it
    naturally
    does, you likely will picture it grazing. Is it grazing on stalks of
    corn?
    Of course not! It's grazing on GRASS.
    Grass is a cow's natural food. Corn and other grains are not."

    Cattle will eat what they want, if it is available, in season, and if
    the variety is there. I've seen them eat dandelion, lambsquarter,
    ragweed, wild carrot, onions, fallen fruit, nuts, while standing knee
    deep in grass and clover. They will also try to escape the fences
    (also not natural) to ransack a corn field or vegetable garden. You
    can not confuse the "pictures" with real life. Those bulls on the
    "happy cows" commercials aren't. They are black steers with big horns.
    You can recognize the sillouette of a bull from a mile away without
    seeing the testicals to know it is a bull.

  14. "Alex Rast" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:27:14 GMT in <52h922hfjnm5gh4s4k0p9vqqs1nm8d94st@
    4ax.com>, [email hidden] (Terry Pulliam Burd) wrote :

    Quoted message said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/

    I wonder if that's the deciding factor? I'd hazard a guess that the
    quality
    of grain fed beef and of grass-fed beef ranges from farm to farm. And I
    have a suspicion that quality differences between farms are more
    significant than those between feeding practices. In other words, there
    are
    probably good and bad grass-fed meats, just as there are good and bad
    grain-fed beef. And a good grain-fed vs. a bad grass-fed will win, and
    vice
    versa - so that there's virtually no way to get an "objective" test,
    unless
    you find a farm that does *both* types.

    Not to mention the differences in processing. If one takes the time to age
    the beef where the other doesn't, you'll see a significant difference in the
    meat.

  15. Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not
    so great) words of knowledge:

    Quoted message said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/ . We
    will be carefully grilling one of each tomorrow night (Saturday),
    carefully halving each so the DH and I can compare one against the
    other. Will make a full report back. After reading about the feed lots
    (grain fed) cattle, I am hoping that the grass fed beef knocks us off
    our feet. YMMV, but even if it's a wash, I'm inclined to go with grass
    fed henceforth.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

    One thing no one seems to mention is that grass feed beef has about 400
    times the amount of CO-Q10 enzyme (necessary for proper heart function).
    This enzyme is leeched from the body by several different medications,
    the most common medication are the "statins" (used for high cholesterol).

  16. at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:22:27 GMT in <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] (Dee Randall) wrote :

    Quoted message said:


    "Alex Rast" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    at Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:27:14 GMT in
    <52h922hfjnm5gh4s4k0p9vqqs1nm8d94st@ 4ax.com>,
    [email hidden] (Terry Pulliam Burd) wrote :

    Quoted message said:

    After the recent discussion about grass fed beef vs. grain fed beef, I
    ordered our usual Allen Bros. ribeyes (grain fed)
    http://www.allenbrothers.com/ and also ordered our newly-found Neff
    Family Ranch ribeyes (grass fed) http://www.nfrnaturalbeef.com/

    I wonder if that's the deciding factor? I'd hazard a guess that the
    quality
    of grain fed beef and of grass-fed beef ranges from farm to farm. And
    I have a suspicion that quality differences between farms are more
    significant than those between feeding practices....

    http://www.mercola.com/2005/apr/23/beef.htm
    When you think of a cow in its natural environment, doing what it
    naturally does, you likely will picture it grazing. Is it grazing on
    stalks of corn? Of course not! It's grazing on GRASS.

    I'm making no claims as to *nutritional* quality or the ethicality of
    different practices. Even there there are probably large differences from
    farm to farm but it's wide of the point. My comment is directed at
    *sensory* quality - how good does the beef taste? Here I would be willing
    to hazard a guess that the variation is too large to make broad categorical
    statements.

    --
    Alex Rast
    [email hidden]
    (remove d., .7, not, and .NOSPAM to reply)

  17. On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:46:04 -0700, "D.Currie"
    <[email hidden]> rummaged among random neurons and
    opined:

    Quoted message said:

    Not to mention the differences in processing. If one takes the time to age
    the beef where the other doesn't, you'll see a significant difference in the
    meat.


    They're both dry aged, although neither site tells me how long. The
    grill's heating up as I keyboard this (and the homefries are sizzling
    in the pan, the garlic bread is ready for the oven and the Caesar
    salad just needs dressing and tossing).

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  18. On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:51:01 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email hidden]> rummaged among random neurons
    and opined:

    Quoted message said:

    It's lean and flavorful. Lean. Don't overcook it!!

    Silly girl, I like my beef so rare that all you need to do is yell,
    "FIRE!" at it. (Or "walking wounded" as the DH calls it.)

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  19. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Terry Pulliam Burd said:
    Quoted message said:

    It's lean and flavorful. Lean. Don't overcook it!!

    Silly girl, I like my beef so rare that all you need to do is yell,
    "FIRE!" at it. (Or "walking wounded" as the DH calls it.)

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

    Reminds me of my late BIL - "Just walk it through a warm room."
    A few years ago I posted about some ground beef from grass-fed beef that
    was really tasty IIR -- and about $4/lb. I had it the one time only.
    --
    -Barb
    <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-21-2006 Hot Stuff!

    "If it's not worth doing to excess, it's not worth doing at all."

  20. "Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:46:04 -0700, "D.Currie"
    <[email hidden]> rummaged among random neurons and
    opined:

    Quoted message said:

    Not to mention the differences in processing. If one takes the time to age
    the beef where the other doesn't, you'll see a significant difference in
    the
    meat.


    They're both dry aged, although neither site tells me how long. The
    grill's heating up as I keyboard this (and the homefries are sizzling
    in the pan, the garlic bread is ready for the oven and the Caesar
    salad just needs dressing and tossing).

    That's good, then. I bought some locally-raised grass-fed beef, just a few
    pieces -- as a sample. If I liked it, I was going to buy a side or quarter
    of beef. I decided not to buy any. I'm pretty sure the aging was the
    difference. If I find another local supplier, I'll give it another try.

    Donna

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.