General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Gourmet Organic Vegan Brownies ...

Started by Martin Doherty · · Last activity · 7 posts · 211 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 May 2005
Last activity
7 May 2005
Original author
Martin Doherty
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
211
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as gluten and wheat
    issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with tasty
    treats.

    I have spent approx. 1 yr in the development of a Gourmet Organic Vegan
    "brownie" that addresses many health and dietary allergy issues - esp for
    those with Celiac, Autism and special dietary requirements. Not only is it
    100% wheat free & gluten free - it is also 100% trans fat free, preservative
    free, artificial sweetener free, refined sugar free, dairy free, egg free,
    and is loaded with Omega Oils & Fibre. (Actually, they taste and have the
    texture more like chocolate truffles than a brownie.) I also have a trade
    marked name and a great logo and packaging.

    It really is high end gourmet. We are currently producing these through a
    small catering-like diret-to consumer business, but we would be open to
    speak to anyone who may be open to get these into the market on a mass
    scale. Either through a bakery and distribution channel or perhaps a
    brokered deal.

    My goal is to get these to as many people who normally do not have an
    opportuntiy to have gourmet treats. *Especially childern!*

    Please feel free to call me directly in Toronto CANADA @ 647-887-3527 or
    email me @ [email hidden]

    *If you would like to order some, feel free to email also!*

    thanks!

    Martin

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Martin Doherty said:

    I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as gluten and wheat
    issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with tasty
    treats.

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!

  3. "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Martin Doherty said:

    I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as gluten and
    wheat
    issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with tasty
    treats.

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!

    that's a bit over-the-top, no?

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    nanner said:

    "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Martin Doherty said:

    I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as gluten and
    wheat
    issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with tasty
    treats.

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!

    that's a bit over-the-top, no?

    Ever been to the Rocky Horror Picture Show? "DIE SPAMMER DIE!" is the
    requisite audience participation line in asdl-c in response to spam.

  5. "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    nanner said:

    "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    "Martin Doherty" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    > I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as gluten and
    > wheat
    > issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with tasty
    > treats.

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!

    that's a bit over-the-top, no?

    Ever been to the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

    At least 50 times in the 80s - yerself?

    "DIE SPAMMER DIE!" is the

    Quoted message said:

    requisite audience participation line in asdl-c in response to spam.

    I don't think so. Of course I've seen it used all over usenet but I don't
    think it's the "requisite audience participation line in asdl-c in response
    to spam"

  6. nanner wrote:
    || "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    || news:[email hidden]...
    ||| In article <[email hidden]>,
    ||| "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    |||
    |||| "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    |||| news:[email hidden]...
    ||||| In article <[email hidden]>,
    ||||| "Martin Doherty" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    |||||
    |||||| I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as
    |||||| gluten and wheat
    |||||| issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with
    |||||| tasty treats.
    |||||
    ||||| DIE SPAMMER DIE!
    ||||
    |||| that's a bit over-the-top, no?
    |||
    ||| Ever been to the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    ||
    || At least 50 times in the 80s - yerself?
    ||
    || "DIE SPAMMER DIE!" is the
    ||| requisite audience participation line in asdl-c in response to spam.
    ||
    || I don't think so. Of course I've seen it used all over usenet but I
    || don't think it's the "requisite audience participation line in
    || asdl-c in response to spam"

    You're obviously still a newbie here ...
    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  7. "Marengo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:ODUee.3092$cf5.765@lakeread07...

    Quoted message said:

    nanner wrote:
    || "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    || news:[email hidden]...
    ||| In article <[email hidden]>,
    ||| "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    |||
    |||| "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    |||| news:[email hidden]...
    ||||| In article <[email hidden]>,
    ||||| "Martin Doherty" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    |||||
    |||||| I have many friends who have severe food allergies such as
    |||||| gluten and wheat
    |||||| issues - so as a "hobby" I started experimenting to come up with
    |||||| tasty treats.
    |||||
    ||||| DIE SPAMMER DIE!
    ||||
    |||| that's a bit over-the-top, no?
    |||
    ||| Ever been to the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    ||
    || At least 50 times in the 80s - yerself?
    ||
    || "DIE SPAMMER DIE!" is the
    ||| requisite audience participation line in asdl-c in response to spam.
    ||
    || I don't think so. Of course I've seen it used all over usenet but I
    || don't think it's the "requisite audience participation line in
    || asdl-c in response to spam"

    You're obviously still a newbie here ...
    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo


    yes, obviously - that's me, the newbie

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.