Quoted message said:You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from
http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net
Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.
I would think this is a scam, since it is banned here, and for very
good reason. I found a number of recipes to make your own absinthe
and wormwood is readily available. With all the legal and IMO safer
illegal substances around, why in the world would anyone want to
subject themselves to this poison. It is truly dangerous. Unless, of
course, you look forward to hollow cavities in your brain. In that
case, go for it. (BTW, many years ago, I tasted real absinthe, the
sugar cube ritual and the whole bit. It tastes like [censored]. Don't
waste your health.) If you must, Everclear is far less dangerous.
Uhh, don't try to light the bottle to test the warning - a friend did
that on a campout years ago and the explosion left him with some
uncomfortable burns.
--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.