The most practical method I can think of to produce the crispy bacon your son enjoys without purchasing additional equipment and at the same time control the escape of objectionable grease into the atmosphere is to broil it with the oven door closed.
Hey Brick.
The kid doesn't give a rat's ass about bacon. He is probably smoking weed and is using the bacon to cover up the odor.
A guy I work with recently went on a weekend ski trip and stayed at a non-smoking condo. They cooked up about 5 pounds of bacon.
The most practical method I can think of to produce the crispy bacon your son enjoys without purchasing additional equipment and at the same time control the escape of objectionable grease into the atmosphere is to broil it with the oven door closed.
Hey Brick.
The kid doesn't give a rat's ass about bacon. He is probably smoking weed and is using the bacon to cover up the odor.
A guy I work with recently went on a weekend ski trip and stayed at a non-smoking condo. They cooked up about 5 pounds of bacon.
ROTFLMAO. Being completely ignorant of such things, it never entered my head that someone would cook bacon to mask the smell of some- thing else. -- The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----