Did I just read some smarmy spam offering free use of USENET? I deleted it before it
registered. aguy
Road Cycling · Public discussion
free membership to the usenet
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 10 February 2004
- Last activity
- 13 February 2004
- Original author
- Aguy
- Posts
- 8
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 851
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
aguy said:
Did I just read some smarmy spam offering free use of USENET? I deleted it before it
registered. aguyI dont know what you read. But yes there are free Newsservers around. You still have to pay for your
internet connection though.Here is one. news.cis.dfn.denews.cis.dfn.deOpen ↗
--
PerreYou have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
-
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
aguy said:
Did I just read some smarmy spam offering free use of USENET? I deleted it before it
registered. aguyI dont know what you read. But yes there are free Newsservers around. You still have to pay for
your internet connection though.Here is one. news.cis.dfn.denews.cis.dfn.deOpen ↗
--
PerreYou have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
I've just signed up with news.individual.netnews.individual.netOpen ↗
Free, and seem to be performing excellent compared to my ISP.
--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission -
Mark said:
Quoted message said:
I've just signed up with news.individual.netnews.individual.netOpen ↗
Those are the same.
-
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
Mark said:
Quoted message said:
I've just signed up with news.individual.netnews.individual.netOpen ↗
Those are the same.
Are they really? In that case, I would say that they are both as good as each other!
Sorry,I thought they were different.
--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission -
MSA said:
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
Mark said:
> news.cis.dfn.denews.cis.dfn.deOpen ↗
I've just signed up with news.individual.netnews.individual.netOpen ↗
Those are the same.
Are they really? In that case, I would say that they are both as good as each other!
Sorry,I thought they were different.
You are absolutely wrong. I'd say that neither is better than the other especially the one you
suggested.--
PerreYou have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
-
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Are they really? In that case, I would say that they are both as good as each other!
Sorry,I thought they were different.
You are absolutely wrong. I'd say that neither is better than the other especially the one you
suggested.--
PerreMines half-full, and yours is half-empty :-)
--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission -
MSA said:
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Are they really? In that case, I would say that they are both as good as each other!
Sorry,I thought they were different.
You are absolutely wrong. I'd say that neither is better than the other especially the one you
suggested.--
PerreMines half-full, and yours is half-empty :-)
Shucks I was hoping that mine was going to be 5/10 full and your only 1/2 full. Oh well they're both
for free 😉 Everybody's saying there is no such thing as a free lunch. Wonder how that applies here?--
PerreYou have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.