General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Found a place for sweets we can eat!

Started by Ideasmith · · Last activity · 6 posts · 518 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 January 2004
Last activity
18 January 2004
Original author
Ideasmith
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
518
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. www.carbmando.com is the a place I find all the treats and sweets I need! Low carb and
    diabetic friendly!

  2. Ideasmith said this...

    Quoted message said:

    www.carbmando.com is the a place I find all the treats and sweets I need! Low carb and diabetic
    friendly!


    Welll...your name is aaron krieger

    and the domain is registered to Frank Krieger!

    Spam reports sent

    R
    --
    Are we havin' fun yet?

    www.flyingrat.net

  3. "Ideasmith" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    <spam snipped> is the a place I find all the treats and sweets I

    Quoted message said:

    need! Low carb and diabetic friendly!

    Go away spammer! We don't need your quasi-foods that are loaded with sugar alcohols. Diabetic
    friendly my eye!

    --
    Type 2 users.bestweb.net~jbove

  4. Whether you are trying to tell people about a great site such as Carbmando.com, or trying to draw
    people to your own web site by leaving it as your signature Roy, I see little difference between us
    except I am being honest to people.

    Carbmand.com is and has been my salvation for finding low carb, diabetic friendly foods at great
    prices. It was set up by my brother because he understood how hard it was for me, and people like me
    to find foods we can eat.

    If this is spam then I am guilty but is this not space to tell people where to find great things
    like this?

    If it had been posted by someone else would that had made a difference?

    The point is this; I am thanking my brother for helping me and the people I care about.

  5. Ideasmith said this...

    Quoted message said:

    Whether you are trying to tell people about a great site such as spamamundo.com, or trying to draw
    people to your own web site by leaving it as your signature Roy, I see little difference between
    us except I am being honest to people.

    No, you are a LIAR. You said you 'found' it. It is a COMMERCIAL site. Therefore you are a SPAMMER.

    What precisely do I sell from my site then? Here's a clue.

    NOTHING.

    It is a personal site and doesn't break anti-spam charters as it's PERSONAL. I also don't LIE about
    it and pretend I 'found' it.

    Burn in hell you scumbag. You were found out and exposed as a poxy spammer, now have the decency to
    keep quiet and await your disconnection.

    R

    --
    Are we havin' fun yet?

    www.flyingrat.net

  6. (Ideasmith) said:

    Whether you are trying to tell people about a great site such as Carbmando.com, or trying to draw
    people to your own web site by leaving it as your signature Roy, I see little difference between us
    except I am being honest to people.

    Carbmand.com is and has been my salvation for finding low carb, diabetic friendly foods at great
    prices. It was set up by my brother because he understood how hard it was for me, and people like
    me to find foods we can eat.

    If this is spam then I am guilty but is this not space to tell people where to find great things
    like this?

    If it had been posted by someone else would that had made a difference?

    The point is this; I am thanking my brother for helping me and the people I care about.

    More Atstein Spam. Love how "Net" Carbs are the only thing mentioned. Hows about Gross Carbs,
    so people could see how carb laden those crapola (in more ways than one) bars are. Sugar
    Alcohols ecchhh.

    Sleepy

    -----------------------------------------------
    Let's Kick the Right Wing, Out of the West Wing
    -----------------------------------------------

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.