Road Cycling · Public discussion

for those who havn't seen this article

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 6 posts · 445 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 July 2004
Last activity
30 July 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

  2. I used to read him when I lived in Chicago. Just another ignorant column in
    a long line.
    I treat these guys like the trolls that they are and just disregard the
    nonsense.

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

  3. Holy [censored] what a moron. Is he serious or is he just joking around?

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

    Still waiting for my reply. I challenged him to a duel.

  5. [email hidden] wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

    You can send these jerks emails and get nowhere or..

    write in to the editorial page, a letter explaining how they are
    wrong, and how context comparisons aren't viable measures of athletic
    ability. You'll get more notice if they publish your letter, you'll
    get zilch if the troll just forwards your email to the bin.

  6. Richard Adams said:

    [email hidden] wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey all,

    in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
    real athletes. Check it out.

    http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111

    I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it [censored] me
    off enough.

    You can send these jerks emails and get nowhere or..

    write in to the editorial page, a letter explaining how they are
    wrong, and how context comparisons aren't viable measures of athletic
    ability. You'll get more notice if they publish your letter, you'll
    get zilch if the troll just forwards your email to the bin.

    Or as suggested by O'Grady at velonews.com in the Friday Foaming Rant,
    let it die a peaceful death. The Guy's a dipshit. He's just loking for
    the hate mail so he can say, "see they're reading me....."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.