General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

food and politics

Started by Greg Zywicki · · Last activity · 6 posts · 349 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 June 2004
Last activity
13 June 2004
Original author
Greg Zywicki
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
349
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you like to mix your food and politics, it's always fun
    to see what Steve is making over at www.hogonice.com.

    For example, his recent entries include putting extra fat
    in cheesecake and addressing the question "did Reagan
    ignore AIDS?"

    The food stuff is always fun, and I found his site
    thanks to posts here on rec.food.cooking, so this post
    is 100% on topic.

    Greg Zywicki

  2. What a great site ! Don't miss the one about Reagan.

    Quoted message said:

    If you like to mix your food and politics, it's always fun
    to see what Steve is making over at www.hogonice.com.

    Nancree

  3. "Greg Zywicki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you like to mix your food and politics, it's always fun
    to see what Steve is making over at www.hogonice.com.

    For example, his recent entries include putting extra fat
    in cheesecake and addressing the question "did Reagan
    ignore AIDS?"

    The food stuff is always fun, and I found his site thanks
    to posts here on rec.food.cooking, so this post is 100%
    on topic.

    Greg Zywicki

    Hardee har! Really good one, sent it out to all my insane
    friends...

    Suzan

  4. "Orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:ka8xc.57764$mm1.9138@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:


    "Greg Zywicki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you like to mix your food and politics, it's always
    fun to see what Steve is making over at
    www.hogonice.com.

    For example, his recent entries include putting extra
    fat in cheesecake and addressing the question "did
    Reagan ignore AIDS?"

    The food stuff is always fun, and I found his site
    thanks to posts here on rec.food.cooking, so this post
    is 100% on topic.

    Greg Zywicki

    Hardee har! Really good one, sent it out to all my insane
    friends...

    Suzan

    I retract my hardee har. Should have looked my into the site
    before endorsing it. I'm not into mud slinging, but I'm also
    definately a liberal.

    Suzan

  5. "Orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<l39xc.26013$My6.22458@fed1read05>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Orion" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:ka8xc.57764$mm1.9138@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:


    "Greg Zywicki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you like to mix your food and politics, it's always
    fun to see what Steve is making over at
    www.hogonice.com.

    For example, his recent entries include putting extra
    fat in cheesecake and addressing the question "did
    Reagan ignore AIDS?"

    The food stuff is always fun, and I found his site
    thanks to posts here on rec.food.cooking, so this post
    is 100% on topic.

    Greg Zywicki

    Hardee har! Really good one, sent it out to all my
    insane friends...

    Suzan

    I retract my hardee har. Should have looked my into the
    site before endorsing it. I'm not into mud slinging, but
    I'm also definately a liberal.

    Suzan

    Sincere curiousity: What makes you retract your
    reccomendation? The tone? I can see that - steve flings
    the mud expertly, but he is "mean." He'd probably admit to
    that readily.

    Greg Zywicki Sorry for not warning you: I didn't think at
    the time to add a neutral warning.

  6. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > If you like to mix your food and politics, it's
    > always fun to see


    what

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Steve is making over at www.hogonice.com.
    >
    > For example, his recent entries include putting
    > extra fat in cheesecake and addressing the question
    > "did Reagan ignore AIDS?"
    >
    > The food stuff is always fun, and I found his site
    > thanks to posts here on rec.food.cooking, so this
    > post is 100% on topic.
    >
    > Greg Zywicki

    Hardee har! Really good one, sent it out to all my
    insane friends...

    Suzan

    I retract my hardee har. Should have looked my into the
    site before


    endorsing it. I'm not into mud slinging, but I'm also
    definately a liberal.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    Suzan

    Sincere curiousity: What makes you retract your
    reccomendation? The tone?


    I can see that - steve flings the mud expertly, but he is
    "mean." He'd probably admit to that readily.

    Quoted message said:


    Greg Zywicki Sorry for not warning you: I didn't think at
    the time to add a neutral


    warning.

    Not you, me. I simply said "Hardee har! Really good one,
    sent it out to all my insane friends" and I hadn't looked at
    the site in any depth. After actually reading there, I found
    it's not for me. My own fault, really. Nes Pas? I was a
    little distracted, family stuff.

    Suzan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.