Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.
Has anyone tried it for anything?
Thanks,
Dee Dee
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.
Has anyone tried it for anything?
Thanks,
Dee Dee
In article <[email hidden]>,
Dee Randall said:Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.Has anyone tried it for anything?
Thanks,
Dee Dee
Those are GREAT for hot cheese dips! :-)
One of my co-workers owns one and that is what she uses it for at
parties at work.
Chile con queso with corn chips.
<slurp>
--
Om.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson
In article <[email hidden]>,
Dee Randall said:Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.Has anyone tried it for anything?
Thanks,
Dee Dee
Those are GREAT for hot cheese dips! :-)
One of my co-workers owns one and that is what she uses it for at
parties at work.
Chile con queso with corn chips.
<slurp>
--
Om.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson
Hi All,
Well, vacation is over and it's back to work and the daily grind for me. I
don't have much time to post (I know that breaks some hearts! <g>😉, but I
read when I can.
I sure have enjoyed spending my vacation time with you. This is a great
group.
Y'all take care.
Elaine, too
Dee Randall said:Has anyone purchased a small crockpot, the little dinky one that can be used
for Fondu? 'Twouldn't hold much.
With my purchase of my 6Qt crock pot, they 'threw in' this little one.Has anyone tried it for anything?
I haven't, but it sounds perfect to hold chocolate fondue fer 2.
🙂
```
--
Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
S'mee said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!
--
Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
Quoted message said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))
--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________________________
A chicken in every pot is a *LOT* of chicken!
"sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:S'mee said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!
--
My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
Dee Dee
"sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:S'mee said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!
--
My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
Dee Dee
Read this subject line as "Baby found in crock pot".
;-)
Kate
Read this subject line as "Baby found in crock pot".
;-)
Kate
One time on Usenet said:On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
Quoted message said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))
Heh, minor dyslexia can be fun... ;-)
--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
On Wed 30 Nov 2005 12:48:20p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
Quoted message said:One time on Usenet said:On Tue 29 Nov 2005 04:34:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it S'mee?
Quoted message said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
Only you, Jani, only you! :-)))
Heh, minor dyslexia can be fun... ;-)
hehe! I do it all the time. I was lucky on this one.
--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________________________
A chicken in every pot is a *LOT* of chicken!
Dee Randall said:
"sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:S'mee said:One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
<snip>
Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?
No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!
--
My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
Dee Dee
Are you sure it's not one of those potpourri pots that were popular a
couple of years ago? Not sure if it would be good for chocolate
fondue... it may get too hot.
--
Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
"sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Dee Randall said:
"sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:34:48 GMT, S'mee wrote:
> One time on Usenet, "Dee Randall" <[email hidden]> said:
>
> <snip>
>
> Anyone else read this subject header as "Found baby in crock pot"..?No, but I think I saw one today... 1 1/2 quarts? That's NOT very
small!
--
My baby crock pot holds from bottom to top 1-1/2 CUPS.
Dee Dee
Are you sure it's not one of those potpourri pots that were popular a
couple of years ago? Not sure if it would be good for chocolate
fondue... it may get too hot.
Perhaps I'll find a use for it someday, the perfect match.
Dee Dee
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.