Health Nutrition and Supplements · Public discussion

fingers and toes falling asleep

Started by blackandorange · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,986 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Health Nutrition and Supplements
Published
4 August 2004
Last activity
4 August 2004
Original author
blackandorange
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,986
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello! I rode 102 miles Saturday and 84 miles Sunday and at about mile 70 on Sunday the ring finger and the pinky of my left hand started to go numb. My lower left leg and foot/toes are all tingly, too. The hand is just now starting to come around. I must say that I just had a bike fit (and went back last night to address things so this won't happen again), but should I be concerned about permanent nerve damage? At what point do I go to my doctor to get checked out? It's starting to freak me out a little bit, especially since I have to hold my razor like a shovel. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.