Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 25 posts · 997 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
17 August 2006
Last activity
27 August 2006
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
997
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

  2. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg

  3. G.T. said:

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg

    "submitted by MarkZahn"
    Looks like he lived up to his end of the deal?

    Your turn Ridey...

  4. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote >

    Quoted message said:

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.


    Great action shots. Your descending skills are awesome.

    CG

  5. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    That looks awesome!! I wish we had trails like that where I live (Oz).

    I'd try the wall no problems, looks like a hell long crawl downhill but not
    *tooo* hard (hard yep, but no way near impossible 🙂 I've been down
    *plenty* of those rocky descents before, just not one that long! Sick!!!

    Meh, gimme a couple of years, then I get my long service leave and I'm on my
    way to Canada for some riding, cant wait!!

    Cheers Dre

  6. CowPunk said:
    G.T. said:

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg

    "submitted by MarkZahn"
    Looks like he lived up to his end of the deal?

    Your turn Ridey...

    Stolen and submitted by MarkZahn. You're an idiot, right?

    Greg

    --
    "All my time I spent in heaven
    Revelries of dance and wine
    Waking to the sound of laughter
    Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

  7. Chris Glidden said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote >

    Quoted message said:

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    Great action shots. Your descending skills are awesome.

    Hilarious.

    Greg

    --
    "All my time I spent in heaven
    Revelries of dance and wine
    Waking to the sound of laughter
    Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

  8. The trouble is, I see you _walking_ up these inclines, not riding...ya
    wuss...Knock off the crossposting. Tom

    LIBERATOR said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

  9. G.T. said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg I have some more but the lab closed so I couldn't upload the rest
    of them. What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
    Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
    if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can see
    large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
    section. This indicates there has been a team working on "The Wall"
    eliminating it, and that really bothers me. Previously you could not
    attempt to go down the left side because the rocks were huge bolders,
    natural and actually beautiful to enhance your attempt at going down.

    Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me [censored]
    about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
    are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
    big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
    Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
    working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
    this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
    create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
    eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

    I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
    post.

    Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
    me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

    Quoted message said:

    Greg

  10. Dre said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    That looks awesome!! I wish we had trails like that where I live (Oz).

    I'd try the wall no problems, looks like a hell long crawl downhill but not
    *tooo* hard (hard yep, but no way near impossible 🙂 I've been down
    *plenty* of those rocky descents before, just not one that long! Sick!!!

    Meh, gimme a couple of years, then I get my long service leave and I'm on my
    way to Canada for some riding, cant wait!!

    Cheers Dre

    Yeah it is long that's what makes it terrifying to those that won't try
    it. It can't be photo'd completely in one photo. It actually takes 4.
    And it is not as big as it was before, I didn't notice til now that a
    team has been out there eliminating it. The beginning of it was
    impossible to go down on the left side. Now you can go down that side
    because a team has eliminated the bolder, notable by the rock chunks
    along side of the stairs. This really bothers me because it looks like
    they're going to continue to eliminate it. It's been lessened a great
    deal already. At the top you easily would do a face plant if your
    skills weren't mastered in timing and also picking a perfect line,
    you'd flip.

    Safety fear fanatics that control our government and have too much
    power are now ruining this trail and its technical challenge of
    mastering and increasing your skills. The opportunity to grow and
    increase your skills and abilities has been taken away by a
    fear-fanatic-power-fanatic government, and these people have been
    forcing themselves on me for a long time (I know them unfortunately).
    It's a sad case when people in public positions of trust are
    effectively limiting your experiences and by it stopping your growth in
    talent as a human being. And this is the case with this
    witchcraft-fanatic group since I've been 15 years old. They're
    Federally in control and every day their purposeful increase in the
    authoritarian state grows and by it our ability to grow suffers, is
    hindered drastically.

  11. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    G.T. said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg I have some more but the lab closed so I couldn't upload the rest
    of them. What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
    Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
    if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can see
    large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
    section. This indicates there has been a team working on "The Wall"
    eliminating it, and that really bothers me. Previously you could not
    attempt to go down the left side because the rocks were huge bolders,
    natural and actually beautiful to enhance your attempt at going down.

    Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me [censored]
    about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
    are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
    big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
    Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
    working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
    this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
    create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
    eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

    I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
    post.

    Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
    me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

    Quoted message said:

    Greg



    That would have to be the biggest load of [censored] I have ever heard. Talk
    about a back track 🙂

    "It's not as big as it was", LMAO!!!

    Cheers Dre

  12. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Dre said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092

    http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093

    My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

    Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    areas, he didn't want to learn.

    That looks awesome!! I wish we had trails like that where I live (Oz).

    I'd try the wall no problems, looks like a hell long crawl downhill but
    not
    *tooo* hard (hard yep, but no way near impossible 🙂 I've been down
    *plenty* of those rocky descents before, just not one that long! Sick!!!

    Meh, gimme a couple of years, then I get my long service leave and I'm on
    my
    way to Canada for some riding, cant wait!!

    Cheers Dre

    Yeah it is long that's what makes it terrifying to those that won't try
    it. It can't be photo'd completely in one photo. It actually takes 4.
    And it is not as big as it was before, I didn't notice til now that a
    team has been out there eliminating it. The beginning of it was
    impossible to go down on the left side. Now you can go down that side
    because a team has eliminated the bolder, notable by the rock chunks
    along side of the stairs. This really bothers me because it looks like
    they're going to continue to eliminate it. It's been lessened a great
    deal already. At the top you easily would do a face plant if your
    skills weren't mastered in timing and also picking a perfect line,
    you'd flip.

    Safety fear fanatics that control our government and have too much
    power are now ruining this trail and its technical challenge of
    mastering and increasing your skills. The opportunity to grow and
    increase your skills and abilities has been taken away by a
    fear-fanatic-power-fanatic government, and these people have been
    forcing themselves on me for a long time (I know them unfortunately).
    It's a sad case when people in public positions of trust are
    effectively limiting your experiences and by it stopping your growth in
    talent as a human being. And this is the case with this
    witchcraft-fanatic group since I've been 15 years old. They're
    Federally in control and every day their purposeful increase in the
    authoritarian state grows and by it our ability to grow suffers, is
    hindered drastically.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just keep on digging, your hole is getting very VERY big
    🙂

    Paranoia anyone?? "Safety fear fanatics that control our government",
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Cheers Dre

  13. LIBERATOR said:

    ... What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
    Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
    if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can
    see large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
    section.

    You just looking at pics or were you there? I think you just busted
    yourself...

  14. Dre said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    G.T. said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2088
    >
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2089
    >
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2090
    >
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2091
    >
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2092
    >
    > http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=9&photo=2093
    >
    > My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.
    >
    > Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
    > areas, he didn't want to learn.
    >

    So where did you steal those photos from?

    Greg I have some more but the lab closed so I couldn't upload the rest
    of them. What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
    Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
    if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can see
    large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
    section. This indicates there has been a team working on "The Wall"
    eliminating it, and that really bothers me. Previously you could not
    attempt to go down the left side because the rocks were huge bolders,
    natural and actually beautiful to enhance your attempt at going down.

    Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me [censored]
    about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
    are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
    big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
    Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
    working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
    this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
    create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
    eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

    I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
    post.

    Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
    me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

    Quoted message said:

    Greg



    That would have to be the biggest load of [censored] I have ever heard. Talk
    about a back track 🙂

    What do you mean? It's still big and dangerous and fun, but it's far
    less because of the large 10 foot by 10 foot sections they eliminated.
    I don't understand what you're saying. I fell on it 3 times last year
    when those sections were there intact, I did face plants without a
    helmet on, and my shins were hosed and bleeding. But this was not due
    to those sections, it was due to me braking. I clear it no problem now
    at very fast speed.

    Quoted message said:

    "It's not as big as it was", LMAO!!!

    LOL, "The Wall" is not as big as it was.

    Quoted message said:

    Cheers Dre

    Yeah..

  15. Bill Sornson said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    ... What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
    Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
    if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can
    see large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
    section.

    You just looking at pics or were you there? I think you just busted
    yourself...

    Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
    you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
    can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
    going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or is
    that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

  16. LIBERATOR said:
    Bill Sornson said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    ... What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating
    "The Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are
    gone, and if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The
    Wall" you can see large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut
    away from some section.

    You just looking at pics or were you there? I think you just busted
    yourself...

    Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
    you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
    can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
    going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or
    is that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

    The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

    Wah.

  17. Bill Sornson said:
    LIBERATOR said:
    Bill Sornson said:

    LIBERATOR wrote:

    >... What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
    >Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating
    >"The Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are
    >gone, and if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The
    >Wall" you can see large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut
    >away from some section.

    You just looking at pics or were you there? I think you just busted
    yourself...

    Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
    you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
    can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
    going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or
    is that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

    The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

    Wah.

    I'd be embarrassed to ride with him, /that's/ for sure!

    Matt

  18. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
    you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
    can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
    going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or
    is that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

    The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

    Wah.

    I'd be embarrassed to ride with him, /that's/ for sure!

    Matt

    So then tell Aimee Bushong and all the other RUSH spy puppets they
    don't need to bother to try to hook up with me eh? savvy?

  19. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    G.T. said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    // snip stuff//

    Quoted message said:

    Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me [censored]
    about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
    are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
    big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
    Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
    working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
    this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
    create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
    eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

    I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
    post.

    Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
    me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

    Quoted message said:

    Greg


    I can't believe this entertainment is actually free................ Riding
    without a helmet explains some of it though.

    Marty

  20. Marty said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    G.T. said:

    "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    // snip stuff//

    Quoted message said:

    Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me [censored]
    about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
    are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
    big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
    Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
    working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
    this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
    create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
    eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

    I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
    post.

    Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
    me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

    Quoted message said:

    Greg


    I can't believe this entertainment is actually free................ Riding
    without a helmet explains some of it though.

    Marty

    LOL, stop that you cute little boy. Do you have a nice butt?

    Show me picty!!

    Also, please rate my photos.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.