General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Example of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry

Started by Nana Weedkiller · · Last activity · 7 posts · 235 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 April 2004
Last activity
23 April 2004
Original author
Nana Weedkiller
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
235
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Randomly selected with full headers.

    Lines: 56
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 15 Mar 2004 03:12:00 GMT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: The *gang* of this ng.
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Claiming religion for credibility
    From: [email hidden]
    Date: 3/14/2004 5:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    What I meant was that Jan, et al, raise my Judiasm in a manner to imply
    that because I am a Jew, and a vociferous one at that, I cannot be
    believed, etc. etc. etc. According to her, and her sicko-phants, it is
    the jews and atheists who are the liars.

    I misunderstood.

    Mark's behavior here is well known, as well as other newsgroups.

    The list of Jews and atheists HERE who have not only continaully lied and
    deceived, but are here to harass. However it isn't limiited to them, it's
    just
    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    Andrew Kingoff
    Andrew Langer
    Rich Andrews
    Rich Shewmaker
    Peter Bowditch
    Peter Moran
    Mark Probert
    Mark Thorson
    Mark MD
    Orac
    Tid Nidiffer aka Nanaweedkiller
    Richard H Jacobson
    Doug?
    WB
    Joel Eichen
    David Wright
    Michele
    Hawki
    carabelli
    Eric
    Kim (the latest motor mouth who has posted well over 70 posts in the last
    few
    days, with claims and lies she had never backed up, then lied again and said
    she had).

    Possibly a few not listed here.

    The facts are these people are here to trash any and all who have ever
    claimed
    to use alternative medicine with success, while overlooking the fraud of
    conventional and organized medicine and dentistry. The majority of posts
    made
    by some on this list are purely to trash personally, they lie for each other
    and overlook their very own weaknesses, and falsely accusing others of same.

    These are the facts, as can be seen in the archives.

    Jan

    ***************************************************

    Lines: 187
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 08 Mar 2004 21:05:52 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Example of Mark Thorson LIES and HATE
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: UPDATE: Even More Examples of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry
    From: "rb" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/7/2004 4:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Kim" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry,
    that she made since the previous collections I put together
    in early February. The quotations are from her postings
    to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between
    comments made in different postings, and in some cases
    removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the
    same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
    breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however,
    change or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does,
    to change their meaning). These are all complete, original
    statements made by Jan.

    ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------

    I think you [censored] experience has screwed up your brain.

    The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish,
    have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled with hate.

    Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
    and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
    trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

    There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
    (on this ng).

    To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
    IT IS THE TRUTH.
    To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those
    who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.
    To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,
    IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

    We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited
    to them.


    ==============================
    I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish statements very>


    offensive.

    But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be so offensive if you
    knew them to be the truth, which they are!??? Even Ilena whom is a Jew
    herself has said so on many occasions and also gives Jan the highest
    recommendation for not having a trace of anti-semitism in her whole body!

    First of all, Mark Thorson is a liar, that is clear, he still says he isn't
    which is another lie. This thread is an example of Mark's further behavior.

    The truth brings unrest to the guilty.

    These are not examples of hatred or bigotry, in fact every one of them is
    the
    truth.

    Actually I don't know one single Jew in real life, I sure can't tell by
    looking
    and it matters not. We have to make judgments in life, I judge people by
    what
    comes out of thier mouth, how they treat others, and how honest they are.

    Those who have stated they are Jews have done EXACTLY what I have stated.

    Quoted message said:

    I think you [censored] experience has screwed up your brain.

    Yes. Based on these totally absurd words from Eric to belittle. I have no
    idea
    if he is a Jew, nor do I care.

    *I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
    looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment. I suspect
    they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
    them through a ritualization of health matters. Or they're simply working
    from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than
    doing nothing.*
    ==

    Quoted message said:

    The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish,


    have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled with hate.

    That is the truth. Which includes:

    Mark Probert
    Andy Langer
    Andrew Kingoff
    Richard H Jacobson (which I learned was a Jew just last week)

    Quoted message said:

    Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over and over, as well


    as
    posting nasty hateful lying websites

    Quoted message said:

    trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

    http://nazigirl.jandrew.wasarrested.com/S-IN/Bloomington/prostitute/F

    http://ilena.rose.wasarrested.com/San+Jose/crack/F

    Quoted message said:

    There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
    (on this ng).

    Mark didn't post it, not does he care if it is an EXCELLENT example.

    Here it is again:

    Subject: Are these Jan's WMD????

    Quoted message said:

    From: "Mark Probert-February 21, 2004" [email hidden]
    Date: 2/23/2004 6:39 AM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: What The Bible Teaches About Forgivness.
    From: "Peter Moran" [email hidden]
    Date: 2/21/2004 12:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id:

    <[email hidden]


    u

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:


    Enough, Jan. I forgive you. Everything.

    Peter Moran

    God Bless You, and I forgive you, now go no more and ****make no claims


    that
    aren't

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    truthful and I will do the same.****

    Is Jan using WMD's???

    *W*ords of *M*ass *D*eception!

    There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng).

    He is making light of forgiveness.

    Jan

    Quoted message said:

    To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,

    IT IS THE TRUTH.

    Quoted message said:

    To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,

    IT IS THE TRUTH.

    Quoted message said:

    To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

    Quoted message said:

    We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited

    Quoted message said:

    to them.

    That should have read with the except of IIena.

    And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

    Quoted message said:

    I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish statements very>
    offensive.

    Kim is new here, she has no idea of those who are Jews and atheist and how
    they
    have lied and how they are filled with hate. Furthermore, she thanked Rich
    for
    his information, even though I posted his history pattern. Easy to see where
    she is coming from.

    It is pretty much the norm for liars to hate those that prove their lies and
    stand for truth.

    We just saw another huge lie from atheist ,Peter Bowditch.

    We also know how the *gang* sticks together.

    It is very clear.

    Quoted message said:

    I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or


    the
    pope.

    Quoted message said:

    Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

    Jan

    ***************************************************
    Lines: 22
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 06:22:25 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine

    Lines: 52
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 10 Mar 2004 00:54:44 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Warning: MHA = acahf hangout
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Warning: MHA = acahf hangout
    From: [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 8:44 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this, to you who are
    genuinely interested in alt health, please note: Anything that you may post
    to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.

    Stop and think, before you post even one word!

    This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where acahf vultures
    feed.

    Correct. Now those vultures will follow this post, one by one. Some will
    make
    numerous posts. Most all are either Jews or atheists.

    Of course Peter Bowditch is a known and repeated liar, who has NO medical
    qualifications but targets those *outside* organized medicine who are
    successful and he has the gall to squawk about their credentials, and LIE
    about
    them.

    He is an advisor to a quackery committee, but has NO medical qualifications
    to
    be an advisor. He does have the *abilities* they are looking for.

    Conduct Witch hunts
    A good liar
    An atheist
    Filled with hate
    Protect EGO
    Belittler
    Twisting

    (for starters)

    However these vultures don't give a damn, if Peter lies to this ng, his
    mother
    or the pope.

    The reputation of the NACHF is well known, as is their aim.

    They are failing. Alternative medicine just keeps growing.

    These vultures are filled with hate, as they have a need to constantly be
    belittling.

    This is the work of Satan.

    Because you have been truthful, they will now attack you personally.

    The truth brings unrest to the guilty.

    Jan

    ******************************************************
    Lines: 22
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 06:22:25 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine
    From: "Kim" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 9:11 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email hidden]> wrote
    in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Jan is advocating death.

    Thanks for reposting this. It comes out of the mouth of a hate filled person
    who just happens to be a Jew!

    Now want to hear WHO tells lies here???????????

    Quoted message said:

    Unless someone has tests done and it shows they are infested w/parasites I
    can't see the benefit of a cleanse.

    Then don't do one. OMMV.

    Jan

    ******************************************************
    Lines: 31
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 04:23:33 GMT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Richard H Jacobson Out Of Control
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Rich can't stand it because I have him killfilled, so he has Kim reposting
    his
    posts. He is truly obsessed and is getting worse.

    What he posts is garbage and shows his complete hatred for me.

    I will continue to pray that he gets the help he so desperately needs.

    Kim is either a plant (which shows his desperation) or there is much
    e-mailing
    between the two.

    Pathetic!

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Anti-Semite Jan Drew keeps lists of all Jews on mha
    From: "Kim" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 6:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....


    Complete hogwash.

    I hate no one.

    The hatred shown here just happens to come from those who are Jews and
    atheists.

    Jan

  2. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Example of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry
    From: "Nana Weedkiller" [email hidden]
    Date: 4/22/2004 9:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    ust
    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    Quoted message said:

    Hawki

    I must have missed this!!!

    born and bred Roman Catholic!!!

    hawki.....

  3. "Hawki63" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Example of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry
    From: "Nana Weedkiller" [email hidden]
    Date: 4/22/2004 9:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    ust
    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    Quoted message said:

    Hawki

    I must have missed this!!!

    born and bred Roman Catholic!!!
    hawki.....


    ===========================
    I'm not Jewish either, nor am I an atheist.

    --
    Kim
    Colonics to clean out your stuffed up @$$
    Of all the toxic goodies you do not pass
    Globs of gunk and the mucus you store
    Parasites, flukes and worms galore
    So take a colonic so you can pass
    All these nasties from your paracitized @$$.....
    The most amazing BS artists there are:
    http://members.rogers.com/kirkkolas/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/naturopathicmafia/Quackery.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  4. "Nana Weedkiller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:VnShc.45769

    Quoted message said:

    Kim (the latest motor mouth who has posted well over 70 posts in the last
    few
    days, with claims and lies she had never backed up, then lied again and


    said

    Quoted message said:

    she had).


    ===========================
    I haven't had time to post 70 posts in the "last few days".... LOL!!!!
    Also,... I claimed I never backed up? You mean in my car or in my van?
    ;-)
    --
    Kim
    Colonics to clean out your stuffed up @$$
    Of all the toxic goodies you do not pass
    Globs of gunk and the mucus you store
    Parasites, flukes and worms galore
    So take a colonic so you can pass
    All these nasties from your paracitized @$$.....
    The most amazing BS artists there are:
    http://members.rogers.com/kirkkolas/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/naturopathicmafia/Quackery.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  5. Hawki63 said:
    Quoted message said:

    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    I must have missed this!!!

    born and bred Roman Catholic!!!

    hawki.....

    I am reminded of something I saw on TV.
    They were interviewing some old white guy
    about his new neighbors, who were from some
    foreign country. And the old guy was listing
    all the things he didn't like about his neighbors
    and one of the things he mentioned was that
    they were atheists.

    The interviewer stopped him there and asked
    him why he believed that they were atheists.
    They were Muslims. And the old guy explained
    what he just said. He said they were atheists
    because they didn't believed in God.
    He admitted they believe in A god, but they
    didn't believe (according to him) in THE God.
    That's what makes them atheists.

    In a similar way, Jan might consider you to be
    practicing a Satanic religion, hence an atheist.

    ------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
    http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20031130150643.09973.00001277%40mb-m01.aol.com

    Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
    http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030828221837.19786.00000092%40mb-m28.aol.com

    He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude
    (rather than God though his son Jesus) that
    something will happen to me so I can't post.

  6. Mark Thorson <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Hawki63 said:
    Quoted message said:

    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    I must have missed this!!!

    born and bred Roman Catholic!!!

    hawki.....

    I am reminded of something I saw on TV.
    They were interviewing some old white guy
    about his new neighbors, who were from some
    foreign country. And the old guy was listing
    all the things he didn't like about his neighbors
    and one of the things he mentioned was that
    they were atheists.

    The interviewer stopped him there and asked
    him why he believed that they were atheists.
    They were Muslims. And the old guy explained
    what he just said. He said they were atheists
    because they didn't believed in God.
    He admitted they believe in A god, but they
    didn't believe (according to him) in THE God.
    That's what makes them atheists.

    In a similar way, Jan might consider you to be
    practicing a Satanic religion, hence an atheist.

    ------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
    http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20031130150643.09973.00001277%40mb-


    m01.aol.com

    Quoted message said:


    Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
    http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030828221837.19786.00000092%40mb-


    m28.aol.com

    Quoted message said:


    He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude
    (rather than God though his son Jesus) that
    something will happen to me so I can't post.

    What I don't understand is praying "through" anyone. Aren't you man or
    woman enought to face your alleged creator? Are you so gutless that you
    have to send your little sister to ask your parents for some money? If I
    were God I would be seriously [censored]. People make Jesus their
    Huckleberry and it is all rather silly. I suppose they don't want to
    pester God too much lest he get [censored], so they send good old
    HuckleJesus to ask a favor. God falls for it everytime and grants every
    wish that Hucklejesus bring to him. JD, you are nuts.

    r

    --
    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with DLT tapes.

  7. "Nana Weedkiller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Randomly selected with full headers.

    Lines: 56
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 15 Mar 2004 03:12:00 GMT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: The *gang* of this ng.
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Claiming religion for credibility
    From: [email hidden]
    Date: 3/14/2004 5:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Mark Probert-March 14, 2004" <Mark [email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    What I meant was that Jan, et al, raise my Judiasm in a manner to imply
    that because I am a Jew, and a vociferous one at that, I cannot be
    believed, etc. etc. etc. According to her, and her sicko-phants, it is
    the jews and atheists who are the liars.

    I misunderstood.

    Mark's behavior here is well known, as well as other newsgroups.

    The list of Jews and atheists HERE who have not only continaully lied and
    deceived, but are here to harass. However it isn't limiited to them, it's
    just
    the majority HERE are either Jews or atheists.

    Andrew Kingoff
    Andrew Langer
    Rich Andrews
    Rich Shewmaker
    Peter Bowditch
    Peter Moran
    Mark Probert
    Mark Thorson
    Mark MD
    Orac
    Tid Nidiffer aka Nanaweedkiller
    Richard H Jacobson
    Doug?
    WB
    Joel Eichen
    David Wright
    Michele
    Hawki
    carabelli
    Eric
    Kim (the latest motor mouth who has posted well over 70 posts in the last
    few
    days, with claims and lies she had never backed up, then lied again and said
    she had).

    Possibly a few not listed here.

    The facts are these people are here to trash any and all who have ever
    claimed
    to use alternative medicine with success, while overlooking the fraud of
    conventional and organized medicine and dentistry. The majority of posts
    made
    by some on this list are purely to trash personally, they lie for each other
    and overlook their very own weaknesses, and falsely accusing others of same.

    These are the facts, as can be seen in the archives.

    Jan

    ***************************************************

    Lines: 187
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 08 Mar 2004 21:05:52 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Example of Mark Thorson LIES and HATE
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: UPDATE: Even More Examples of Jan's Hatred and Bigotry
    From: "rb" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/7/2004 4:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Kim" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > Here are additional examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry,
    > that she made since the previous collections I put together
    > in early February. The quotations are from her postings
    > to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between
    > comments made in different postings, and in some cases
    > removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the
    > same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
    > breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however,
    > change or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does,
    > to change their meaning). These are all complete, original
    > statements made by Jan.
    >
    > ------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------
    >
    > I think you [censored] experience has screwed up your brain.
    >
    > The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish,
    > have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled with hate.
    >
    > Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
    > and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
    > trying to personally trash. That is the facts.
    >
    > There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
    > (on this ng).
    >
    > To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
    > IT IS THE TRUTH.
    > To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those
    > who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.
    > To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,
    > IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.
    >
    > We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited
    > to them.
    ==============================
    I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish statements very>


    offensive.

    But Kim dear, would you find these statement's to be so offensive if you
    knew them to be the truth, which they are!??? Even Ilena whom is a Jew
    herself has said so on many occasions and also gives Jan the highest
    recommendation for not having a trace of anti-semitism in her whole body!

    First of all, Mark Thorson is a liar, that is clear, he still says he isn't
    which is another lie. This thread is an example of Mark's further behavior.

    The truth brings unrest to the guilty.

    These are not examples of hatred or bigotry, in fact every one of them is
    the
    truth.

    Actually I don't know one single Jew in real life, I sure can't tell by
    looking
    and it matters not. We have to make judgments in life, I judge people by
    what
    comes out of thier mouth, how they treat others, and how honest they are.

    Those who have stated they are Jews have done EXACTLY what I have stated.

    Quoted message said:

    I think you [censored] experience has screwed up your brain.

    Yes. Based on these totally absurd words from Eric to belittle. I have no
    idea
    if he is a Jew, nor do I care.

    *I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
    looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment. I suspect
    they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
    them through a ritualization of health matters. Or they're simply working
    from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than
    doing nothing.*
    ==

    Quoted message said:

    The ones of the *gang* who have proclaimed they are Jewish,


    have indeed lied, insulted and they are filled with hate.

    That is the truth. Which includes:

    Mark Probert
    Andy Langer
    Andrew Kingoff
    Richard H Jacobson (which I learned was a Jew just last week)

    Quoted message said:

    Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over and over, as well


    as
    posting nasty hateful lying websites

    Quoted message said:

    trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

    http://nazigirl.jandrew.wasarrested.com/S-IN/Bloomington/prostitute/F

    http://ilena.rose.wasarrested.com/San+Jose/crack/F

    Quoted message said:

    There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
    (on this ng).

    Mark didn't post it, not does he care if it is an EXCELLENT example.

    Here it is again:

    Subject: Are these Jan's WMD????

    Quoted message said:

    From: "Mark Probert-February 21, 2004" [email hidden]
    Date: 2/23/2004 6:39 AM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    >Subject: Re: What The Bible Teaches About Forgivness.
    >From: "Peter Moran" [email hidden]
    >Date: 2/21/2004 12:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >Message-id:

    <[email hidden]


    u

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    >
    >Enough, Jan. I forgive you. Everything.
    >
    >Peter Moran

    God Bless You, and I forgive you, now go no more and ****make no claims


    that
    aren't

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    truthful and I will do the same.****

    Is Jan using WMD's???

    *W*ords of *M*ass *D*eception!

    There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng).

    He is making light of forgiveness.

    Jan

    Quoted message said:

    To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,

    IT IS THE TRUTH.

    Quoted message said:

    To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those

    Quoted message said:

    > who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,

    IT IS THE TRUTH.

    Quoted message said:

    To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,

    Quoted message said:

    >

    IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

    Quoted message said:

    We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited

    Quoted message said:

    to them.

    That should have read with the except of IIena.

    And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

    Quoted message said:

    I'm not Jewish and yet find this woman's anti Jewish statements very>
    offensive.

    Kim is new here, she has no idea of those who are Jews and atheist and how
    they
    have lied and how they are filled with hate. Furthermore, she thanked Rich
    for
    his information, even though I posted his history pattern. Easy to see where
    she is coming from.

    It is pretty much the norm for liars to hate those that prove their lies and
    stand for truth.

    We just saw another huge lie from atheist ,Peter Bowditch.

    We also know how the *gang* sticks together.

    It is very clear.

    Quoted message said:

    I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or


    the
    pope.

    Quoted message said:

    Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

    Jan

    ***************************************************
    Lines: 22
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 06:22:25 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine

    Lines: 52
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 10 Mar 2004 00:54:44 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Warning: MHA = acahf hangout
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Warning: MHA = acahf hangout
    From: [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 8:44 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    To any new readers or others who may not be aware of this, to you who are
    genuinely interested in alt health, please note: Anything that you may post
    to mha is being carefully noted and monitored by your "friendly" acahf rep.

    Stop and think, before you post even one word!

    This is NO open discussion group, this is a place where acahf vultures
    feed.

    Correct. Now those vultures will follow this post, one by one. Some will
    make
    numerous posts. Most all are either Jews or atheists.

    Of course Peter Bowditch is a known and repeated liar, who has NO medical
    qualifications but targets those *outside* organized medicine who are
    successful and he has the gall to squawk about their credentials, and LIE
    about
    them.

    He is an advisor to a quackery committee, but has NO medical qualifications
    to
    be an advisor. He does have the *abilities* they are looking for.

    Conduct Witch hunts
    A good liar
    An atheist
    Filled with hate
    Protect EGO
    Belittler
    Twisting

    (for starters)

    However these vultures don't give a damn, if Peter lies to this ng, his
    mother
    or the pope.

    The reputation of the NACHF is well known, as is their aim.

    They are failing. Alternative medicine just keeps growing.

    These vultures are filled with hate, as they have a need to constantly be
    belittling.

    This is the work of Satan.

    Because you have been truthful, they will now attack you personally.

    The truth brings unrest to the guilty.

    Jan

    ******************************************************
    Lines: 22
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 06:22:25 GMT
    References: <[email hidden]>
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Death By Medicine
    From: "Kim" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 9:11 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email hidden]> wrote
    in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Jan is advocating death.

    Thanks for reposting this. It comes out of the mouth of a hate filled person
    who just happens to be a Jew!

    Now want to hear WHO tells lies here???????????

    Quoted message said:

    Unless someone has tests done and it shows they are infested w/parasites I
    can't see the benefit of a cleanse.

    Then don't do one. OMMV.

    Jan

    ******************************************************
    Lines: 31
    X-Admin: [email hidden]
    From: [email hidden] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 09 Mar 2004 04:23:33 GMT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: Re: Richard H Jacobson Out Of Control
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>

    Rich can't stand it because I have him killfilled, so he has Kim reposting
    his
    posts. He is truly obsessed and is getting worse.

    What he posts is garbage and shows his complete hatred for me.

    I will continue to pray that he gets the help he so desperately needs.

    Kim is either a plant (which shows his desperation) or there is much
    e-mailing
    between the two.

    Pathetic!

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Anti-Semite Jan Drew keeps lists of all Jews on mha
    From: "Kim" [email hidden]
    Date: 3/8/2004 6:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    Someone taught her to hate them. Perhaps her religion....


    Complete hogwash.

    I hate no one.

    The hatred shown here just happens to come from those who are Jews and
    atheists.

    Jan

    Jan's words prove what has been said about her bigotry & willingness
    to be dishonest -- her re-posting of the proof speaks volumes about
    her stupidity as well.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.