rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Everyone get your friends to unicycle.

Started by jc_dunn · · Last activity · 14 posts · 289 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
9 March 2005
Last activity
10 March 2005
Original author
jc_dunn
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
289
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The world needs more unicyclists. If you guys have extra unis u should
    let your friends borrow them or some [censored]. C'mon guys. We also need
    more members so if anyone knows unicyclits that aren't signed up make
    them get a log in name.

    --
    jc_dunn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jc_dunn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9446
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  2. since i started unicycling i have inspired 10 people to start unicycling

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  3. Hey jc, no offense intended but....you sure use alot of bad language.
    Please keep it to a minimum there are kids who regularly read this
    forum.
    Thanks 🙂

    --
    pdc - self proclaimed Level 3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  4. My friends would never uni. They said its for clowns just because they
    couldnt do it.I hate one of my friends or should i say x-friends realy
    bad because he cant uni and he just tries to rip on me and unicycling
    because of it. Hes an assface!!!,and im going to shoot him in his tiny
    wiener!

    --
    musketman
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  5. i have goten like 5 of 6 kids into it mostly x skate borders just hang
    around your local skate park i bet a lot of people will talk to you

    --
    unicyclepa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  6. Ive taugh 1 friend to learn how, but now hes kinda lost interest (he had
    his moms shcwinn from the 70's) and I got my neighbor and his little
    brother into it too. So thats a total
    of.......................................................................................................................................................3!!!

    -Lee

    --
    leeman180 - I should be out unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  7. I've gotten 1 in. no wait, 2. And i'm gonna get another 1 into it (he
    wants to give it a shot).

    --
    jc_dunn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jc_dunn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9446
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  8. I was one of the first in my little town to ride, and now about ehh, 15
    or 20 people know how to ride. Only about four or five people are devout
    unicyclists, but still, it's gotten quite popular.

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  9. I got five guys in my year at shool in to Muni, and hopefully inspired
    some younger kids aswell

    --
    kington99

    - what a thoroughly post-modern subversion of the cycling genre -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kington99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9417
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  10. After starting uniiing, 2 of my neighbors, one kid I sort of know,
    another who one of my freinds knows, and a couple of others have learned
    unicycling.

    Unicycling needs to get big, like x games big. Then, we will all be like
    tony hawk style heroes. Or something. I guess it's a dream, though it
    would be incredibly cool.

    I think unicycling is getting a lot bigger faster. Equipment is becoming
    readily available, most bike shops carry unicycles, though they really
    aren't that good. (Torker and Sun, where I'm at)

    --
    Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  11. ive been unicycling for about 2 weeks and now ive got ma m8 taht lives
    with me to start as well

    --
    DoubleH
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DoubleH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  12. leeman180 said:

    *(he had his moms shcwinn from the 70's) *


    does his mom still ride?
    cause if she does, u can call your friend stacey

    😎

    --
    GILD - Waffle-[censored] and Time-bider

    if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
    alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
    I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
    Mauldin
    ...using nietzsche's metaphysics to escape from
    christianity...-'metro_tramp on the value of metaphysics'
    (http://tinyurl.com/4sjw6)-
    it's hard to be sure, and good to be paranoid...john childs on life on
    the internet
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GILD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  13. GILD said:

    *does his mom still ride?
    cause if she does, u can call your friend stacey

    😎 *

    Ha. I get it.

    Anyway, I loaned my el cheapo 20" to my stepson to to learn. He did but
    doesn't seem terribly interested in it anymore. I need to get it back so
    I can loan it to the next person who shows even a vague interest.

    --
    underdog - level 1 rider

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

  14. GILD said:

    *does his mom still ride?
    cause if she does, u can call your friend stacey

    😎 *

    hahaha, actualy "staceys" mom does still ride. But she never took her
    skills to more than riding downstairs. I showed her that I could hop and
    she was amazed and had never thought of that before.

    -Lee

    --
    leeman180 - I should be out unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38796

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.