UK and Europe · Public discussion

Eurosport now !1545

Started by Jan · · Last activity · 8 posts · 595 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
5 April 2004
Last activity
6 April 2004
Original author
Jan
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
595
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tour of the Basque Country.

    What joy !!! Decent commentary, within the first 5 mins we
    were told the names of the top riders. Nothing about food or
    wine etc...just the racing.....bliss

    Jan

  2. Just missed it today - so who is doing the commentary (I
    assume it's not DD - he does go on and on without really
    getting anywhere).

    Andy Howes Leicester

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Tour of the Basque Country.

    What joy !!! Decent commentary, within the first 5 mins we
    were told the names of the top riders. Nothing about food
    or wine etc...just the racing.....bliss

    Jan

  3. "Andrew Howes" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:I_ecc.12$%o4.4@newsfe1-win...

    Quoted message said:

    Just missed it today - so who is doing the commentary (I
    assume it's not DD - he does go on and on without really
    getting anywhere).

    Andy Howes Leicester


    Don't know his name....possibly ex mountainbiker?? He made a
    B****y good job of it though. Didn't diversify at all.

    Jan

  4. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Tour of the Basque Country.

    What joy !!! Decent commentary, within the first 5 mins we
    were told the names of the top riders. Nothing about food
    or wine etc...just the racing.....bliss

    I was listening to it on the Eurosport audio commentary over
    the web at work.

    Beats working for a living!

  5. What's the URL for the commentary?

    "Spox 'n' Stuff" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Tour of the Basque Country.

    What joy !!! Decent commentary, within the first 5 mins
    we were told the names of the top riders. Nothing about
    food or wine etc...just the racing.....bliss

    I was listening to it on the Eurosport audio commentary
    over the web at work.

    Beats working for a living!

  6. "gavin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What's the URL for the commentary?


    www.eurosport.com ????

    On TV Now Jan

  7. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "gavin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What's the URL for the commentary?


    www.eurosport.com ????

    On TV Now Jan

    Yes, I am fully aware of the URL of Eurosport's website - I
    thought maybe you could have given me the URL of the page
    where the commentary is. Obviously not.

  8. "gavin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:


    "gavin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What's the URL for the commentary?


    www.eurosport.com ????

    On TV Now Jan

    Yes, I am fully aware of the URL of Eurosport's website -
    I thought maybe you could have given me the URL of the
    page where the commentary is. Obviously not.


    Sorry, I always thought the commentary was available through
    their website. I've never tried as I watch it on TV . Jan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.