Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

ED DOLAN MAKES HIS DEBUTE ON HRS SITE!!!

Started by yourbuddy · · Last activity · 11 posts · 523 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
19 December 2005
Last activity
24 December 2005
Original author
yourbuddy
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
523
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

    It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

    your buddy 2

  2. "yourbuddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Ed Gin, Mr. Sherman's "good buddy" says:

    Quoted message said:

    Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

    It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

    your buddy 2

    'Debute' should be 'debut'.

    Nope, won't see it unless it is posted to ARBR. And even then, it can't come
    from you. It will have to come from someone I can trust. But no need for me
    to see it. It will just be more of the same.

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  3. Edward Dolan said:

    "yourbuddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Ed Gin, Mr. Sherman's "good buddy" says:

    Quoted message said:

    Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

    It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

    your buddy 2

    'Debute' should be 'debut'.

    Nope, won't see it unless it is posted to ARBR. And even then, it can't come
    from you. It will have to come from someone I can trust. But no need for me
    to see it. It will just be more of the same.

    Our buddy seems not to have posted the link, but I am sure this link is
    NOT the one:
    <http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/save-recumbent-community-join-lamfra.html>.
    😉

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  4. Ed,

    When Johnny Sunset referred to "Our buddy" who actually wrote to you as
    "yourbuddy", he meant to say "MyBuddy", but you understood that without
    my having to even point that out to you I'm sure.

    JimmyMac

  5. Ed, it's sad to see your first amendment right to free speech
    marginalized and ridiculed by those who, no doubt champion the right of
    free speech for everyone else. That is eveyone else who agrees with
    their social and poltical agenda. Few readers of ARBR may recall that
    your were probably the first to challenge the ARBR standard left of
    center political banter. Now, many years later, it appears that the
    anonymous authors of the HRS blog, by way of personal attack, want to
    intimidate and ulitmately silence your dissent on ARBR. I find this
    attempt at censorship particularly ironic coming from a group so
    critical of the censorship they believe exists on the BROL message
    boards.

    Jim Reilly (1999 Stratus, 2003 Strada, and maybe a GRR in 2006!)
    Reading, PA

  6. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ed, it's sad to see your first amendment right to free speech
    marginalized and ridiculed by those who, no doubt champion the right of
    free speech for everyone else. That is eveyone else who agrees with
    their social and poltical agenda. Few readers of ARBR may recall that
    your were probably the first to challenge the ARBR standard left of
    center political banter. Now, many years later, it appears that the
    anonymous authors of the HRS blog, by way of personal attack, want to
    intimidate and ulitmately silence your dissent on ARBR. I find this
    attempt at censorship particularly ironic coming from a group so
    critical of the censorship they believe exists on the BROL message
    boards.

    Jim Reilly (1999 Stratus, 2003 Strada, and maybe a GRR in 2006!)
    Reading, PA

    Jim, I will never, repeat never, go to anything of Ed Gin's. That is because
    I know what he is like (a criminal scum bag) and once you know what you
    know - you will know all you will ever have to know. Ed Gin had his chance
    with me last Feb. here on ARBR and he blew it by acting like the criminal
    scum bag that he is.

    There is no way on this earth that a blog is ever going to get to me. I am
    an ARBR man and this is where I will fight my battles.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  7. Quoted message said:

    Now, many years later, it appears that the
    anonymous authors of the HRS blog, by way of personal attack, want to
    intimidate and ulitmately silence your dissent on ARBR. I find this
    attempt at censorship particularly ironic coming from a group so
    critical of the censorship they believe exists on the BROL message
    boards.

    As the British would say ... SPOT ON, Jim. What you extends beyond Mr.
    Dolan to include all those that rise up in opposition and I count
    myself among them. My induction into the HRS blog stands in testimony
    to my dissent.

    It should be duly noted that BROL is a moderated forum whose terms of
    use one agrees to when becoming a member. When one consciously breaks
    those rules, one knowingly merits the consequences. No matter what
    kind of spin one vainly attempts to put on this, the fact remains that
    those wh wer shown the door were not victims of censorship. They were
    victims of themselves. Lets call it what it is ... a penalty imposed
    for infraction.

    JimmyMac

  8. Quoted message said:

    Ed, it's sad to see your first amendment right to free speech
    marginalized and ridiculed by those who, no doubt champion the right of
    free speech for everyone else. That is eveyone else who agrees with
    their social and poltical agenda. Few readers of ARBR may recall that
    your were probably the first to challenge the ARBR standard left of
    center political banter.....

    Jim,

    Did you forget about Gus Morrow and a certain political scientist from
    George Mason? Not to mention someone who name comes to mind when the
    words "Gold Rush" are mentioned (and I certainly do not mean the late
    Gardner Martin).

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  9. Johnny Sunset said:

    Did you forget about Gus Morrow and a certain political scientist from
    George Mason? Not to mention someone who name comes to mind when the
    words "Gold Rush" are mentioned (and I certainly do not mean the late
    Gardner Martin).

    Tom, I do not remember Gus Morrow but I do remember the political
    scientist!

    Jim

  10. Quoted message said:
    Johnny Sunset said:

    Did you forget about Gus Morrow and a certain political scientist from
    George Mason? Not to mention someone who name comes to mind when the
    words "Gold Rush" are mentioned (and I certainly do not mean the late
    Gardner Martin).

    Tom, I do not remember Gus Morrow but I do remember the political
    scientist!

    Jim,

    This thread will keep you busy for a couple of hours:
    <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/browse_frm/thread/58ccea8ec62c0dd6/3ae7ad7b8063a559?q=gus+gun+control+&rnum=1#3ae7ad7b8063a559>.

    The referenced thread was one of the first extended political flame
    wars to occur on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

    Of course, you could ride your newly acquired GRR instead of reading it
    - you did buy yourself one as a present, I hope. 😉

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  11. Tom, I just came back from a two hour ride. It was 51 degrees when I
    left and about 45 degrees when I got home... Still, pretty nice for Dec
    24 in SE PA..... The Stratus was the bike of choice today. The GRR
    remains on the wish list as my energy and $$ went to satisfying the
    lists created by my children... Thanks for the link.... I am sure I
    will enjoy it! What ever became of freewheeling? I met him once in
    DC...

    Jim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.