General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Dreyers low carb ice cream!

Started by Cubit · · Last activity · 9 posts · 1,548 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 August 2004
Last activity
18 August 2004
Original author
Cubit
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,548
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip.
    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was not
    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel full.
    It is a winner.

    If an ice cream does not make me feel full, I do not re-buy that particular
    ice cream.

    Life is good.

    Today I go see AVP!

  2. No wonder you're still fat.

    --
    Now [censored]. You cannot possibly be this stupid and remember to
    breathe. You must be trolling. -- Carmen

    "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate


    Chip.

    Quoted message said:

    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was not
    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel


    full.

    Quoted message said:

    It is a winner.

    If an ice cream does not make me feel full, I do not re-buy that


    particular

    Quoted message said:

    ice cream.

    Life is good.

    Today I go see AVP!

  3. Cubit said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip.
    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was not
    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel full.
    It is a winner.

    I love the Keto vanilla.
    --
    LCing since 7/10/04 - 6'3" 230/223/190

    If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you
    turn on the headlights?

    Now playing: "u"

  4. Quoted message said:

    The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel full.
    It is a winner.

    We have Edys here, which is Dreyers out west. Their mint chip is wonderful and
    better than most of the other brands I've tried.
    Susan

  5. The Dreyers low carb Butter Pecan is nasty tasteless [censored]. I usually slowly
    eat a sub-standard ice cream over a few months. This is too icky. If my
    dog doesn't like it, I'll nuke it and wash it down the garbage disposal.

    The Dreyers low carb Chocolate is very good.

    For Butter Pecan, I'll buy the Carb Solutions.

    "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate


    Chip.

    Quoted message said:

    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was not
    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel


    full.

    Quoted message said:

    It is a winner.

    If an ice cream does not make me feel full, I do not re-buy that


    particular

    Quoted message said:

    ice cream.

    Life is good.

    Today I go see AVP!

  6. [email hidden] (Fuz317) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel full.
    It is a winner.

    We have Edys here, which is Dreyers out west. Their mint chip is wonderful and
    better than most of the other brands I've tried.
    Susan

    So, what's in this stuff? Sugar alcohols? The only one of those I can
    tolerate is erythritol.

  7. Is this the Vulcan riding Tarkus?

    "Tarkus" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Cubit said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate


    Chip.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was


    not

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel


    full.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    It is a winner.

    I love the Keto vanilla.
    --
    LCing since 7/10/04 - 6'3" 230/223/190

    If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you
    turn on the headlights?

    Now playing: "u"

  8. What's amazing is that about 5 years ago, there was a letter writing
    campaign on asdlc (or maybe it was longer ago on the old mailing list),
    trying to convince some of the big ice cream manufacturers to make LC
    ice cream. We couldn't generate any interest; in fact I can't remember
    if the manufacturers even responded.

    Fast forward a few years and they're falling all over themselves
    churning <g> out LC ice creams! Amazing. There's even a LC store near me
    (finally!!!) that has soft serve LC ice cream... with no sugar alcohols.

    Lee

    Cubit said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

  9. Even my dog would not eat the Dreyers low carb Butter Pecan. I tried twice,
    when I knew he was hungry.

    "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The Dreyers low carb Butter Pecan is nasty tasteless [censored]. I usually


    slowly

    Quoted message said:

    eat a sub-standard ice cream over a few months. This is too icky. If my
    dog doesn't like it, I'll nuke it and wash it down the garbage disposal.

    The Dreyers low carb Chocolate is very good.

    For Butter Pecan, I'll buy the Carb Solutions.

    "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have had Breyers, Keto, and Carb Solutions ice cream, but never before
    seen a Dreyers low carb ice cream.

    I found them at Safeway. They were even on sale at $3.99.

    I bought one of each flavor. So far, I just tried the Mint Chocolate


    Chip.

    Quoted message said:

    I like it. I seems filling too. Breyers mint chip tasted icky. Carb
    solutions mint chip tasted OK, but it made me hungry for more -it was


    not

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    satisfying. The Dreyers mint chip both tastes good and makes me feel


    full.

    Quoted message said:

    It is a winner.

    If an ice cream does not make me feel full, I do not re-buy that


    particular

    Quoted message said:

    ice cream.

    Life is good.

    Today I go see AVP!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.