Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Don't like Shimano Dual Control?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 5 posts · 467 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
1 April 2005
Last activity
2 April 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
467
Views / 30 days
10
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Not crazy about the new dual control levers? See what Shimano thinks of
    you and your issues:

    http://bike.shimano.com/publish/content/cycle/sac/us/en/technical_service/shimano_technology/dual_control_levers.html

    /s

  2. Full of [censored], as they always are. The Shazam Rocket triggers on my
    new bike require a thumb only to shift and one finger on the disc brake
    lever. I sure am glad that my SS is [censored]-free. Hopefully the Cha
    will be soon as well.

    JD

  3. Quoted message said:

    Not crazy about the new dual control levers? See what Shimano thinks
    of you and your issues:


    http://bike.shimano.com/publish/content/cycle/sac/us/en/technical_service/shimano_technology/dual_control_levers.html

    Quoted message said:


    /s

    I've got a hand sign for their "dual control" levers.

    Mike - hint...one less finger than theirs.

  4. JD said:

    Full of [censored], as they always are. The Shazam Rocket triggers on
    my new bike require a thumb only to shift and one finger on the disc
    brake lever. I sure am glad that my SS is [censored]-free. Hopefully
    the Cha will be soon as well.

    JD

    Right you are.

    Mike

  5. "JD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Full of [censored], as they always are. The Shazam Rocket triggers on my
    new bike require a thumb only to shift and one finger on the disc brake
    lever. I sure am glad that my SS is [censored]-free. Hopefully the Cha
    will be soon as well.

    JD

    Can't believe I'm agreeing with JD. I can't be totally [censored] unless
    S.R.A.T. comes out with a E-type.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.