Road Cycling · Public discussion

Ditch the rug already !

Started by karlwithak · · Last activity · 23 posts · 1,770 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 April 2004
Last activity
22 April 2004
Original author
karlwithak
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,770
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. the rugboard should also turn its attention to the future designs of
    Valverde, a prime candidate. He may curse himself later for getting the
    transplant *after* really bursting onto the scene, just like Museeuw who's
    buying up all the mags with photos of his winning TdF sprints in 1990.

    Alexander

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.659 / Virus Database: 423 - Release Date: 15.04.2004

  2. "Tim Lines" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:a8ihc.995$gO3.69074@attbi_s51...

    Quoted message said:
    Tom Kunich said:

    "Chris" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have never seen two people who are more foolish and
    critical of others all at the same time.

    This from, of all people, McReynolds really stings. I suppose that since
    he's had his head up his ass since the first posting he made here it


    bothers

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    him that others haven't.


    That's about as foolish an argument against his observation that you're
    critical as can be imagined.

    Perhaps people with as little intelligence as yourself have problems
    understanding the meanings of words but let's explain it to you to improve
    your understanding of the world around you.

    I am not generally critical of George Hincapie, Jan Ullrich or Lance
    Armstrong. Their accomplishments show that they have a basic grasp of the
    essentials of their sport.

    I am critical of Brian Lafferty, any number of those brave horse's asses who
    feel the need to hide their identities behind pseudonyms and people like
    yourself who believe that, since they have the knowledge obtained from
    reading some other horse's asses postings or some joker who calls himself a
    "journalist", they can identify weaknesses and failings in those riders
    whose very draft they haven't the necessary strength to ride in for 30 feet.

    Now why don't you go inhabit another pond and leave the water here a bit
    fresher?

  3. Bakunin said:

    I have this image in my mind of Odessa helping to pick the pubic hairs for
    Levi's transplant.

    And I have this image in my mind of Odessa's particular
    "hairstyle", if ya know what I mean...

    Whaddya think... landing strip? old growth forest? clearcut?
    selective thinning?

    Geez, I am a pervert... and my forestry degree is showing.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.