Road Cycling · Public discussion

Dekker (Thomas), get a haircut!

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 11 posts · 648 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 January 2008
Last activity
12 January 2008
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
648
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/THOMASDEKKER

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    ABS

  2. Quoted message said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/...

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    ABS

    With some good implants he'd look a hell of a lot better and more
    feminine than our rbr standard, Tammy T.
    Bill C

  3. Bill C said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/...

    Quoted message said:

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    With some good implants he'd look a hell of a lot better and more
    feminine than our rbr standard, Tammy T.

    Bill...? You're on the outside now, time to leave the prison life
    behind...oops, sorry, poor choice of words.

    R

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/THOMASDEKKER

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    ABS

    You're talking about a guy who almost won last year's Eneco Tour.

  5. Fabrizio Mazzoleni said:

    You're talking about a guy who almost won last year's Eneco Tour.

    You call fifth place 'almost winning'? 1 minute 15 seconds back?
    Without the drag on all that gorgeous hair, maybe he coulda won!
    And I didn't even mention all the nutrients he is wasting growing that
    mane.
    You don't see Levi Leipheimer wasting his precious nutrients growing
    hair, do ya?

    Finally, are you sure your name is Fabrizio, or is it FABIO?
    Yeah, I can't believe it's not butter either, Mr Long-hair.

    ABS

  6. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Fabrizio Mazzoleni said:

    You're talking about a guy who almost won last year's Eneco Tour.

    You call fifth place 'almost winning'? 1 minute 15 seconds back?
    Without the drag on all that gorgeous hair, maybe he coulda won!
    And I didn't even mention all the nutrients he is wasting growing that
    mane.
    You don't see Levi Leipheimer wasting his precious nutrients growing
    hair, do ya?

    Finally, are you sure your name is Fabrizio, or is it FABIO?
    Yeah, I can't believe it's not butter either, Mr Long-hair.

    ABS

    Over in Europe the Mullet is back, big time.
    I heard that myself on www.cycling.tv

  7. alanstew said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/THOMASDEKKER

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I predict
    he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    Finasteride overdose ?

  8. In article <I1ihj.35411$EA5.12752@pd7urf2no>,

    Fabrizio Mazzoleni said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Fabrizio Mazzoleni said:

    You're talking about a guy who almost won last year's Eneco Tour.

    You call fifth place 'almost winning'? 1 minute 15 seconds back?
    Without the drag on all that gorgeous hair, maybe he coulda won!
    And I didn't even mention all the nutrients he is wasting growing that
    mane.
    You don't see Levi Leipheimer wasting his precious nutrients growing
    hair, do ya?

    Finally, are you sure your name is Fabrizio, or is it FABIO?
    Yeah, I can't believe it's not butter either, Mr Long-hair.

    ABS

    Over in Europe the Mullet is back, big time.
    I heard that myself on www.cycling.tv

    No!

    See, I told you the recent fashion and sock discussion would draw him
    out!

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
    Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

  9. Quoted message said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/THOMASDEKKER

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.

    Talking about Germans; get this man (on the left) a uniform
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/ROBERTGESINKOSCARFREIRETHOMASDEKKER

  10. "Donald Munro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    alanstew said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan08news/THOMASDEKKER

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict
    he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    Finasteride overdose ?

    Hopefully he has a TUE from WADA.

  11. Carl Sundquist said:

    "Donald Munro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    alanstew said:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
    haircut?
    He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
    scientists.
    By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
    predict
    he'll have to abandon the TdF.

    Quoted message said:

    Finasteride overdose ?

    Hopefully he has a TUE from WADA.

    Dumbasses,

    After seeing this picture:

    http://www.fox.com/terminator/bios/john.htm

    I've decided not to mess around with Thomas Dekker.

    I hear you don't want to make his mom angry
    either. And given that we're all bots in this
    group, discretion is advised.

    Ben
    Still in beta

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.