Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Decent riding in Arizona?

Started by p e t e f a g e r l i n · · Last activity · 7 posts · 394 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
22 March 2006
Last activity
28 March 2006
Original author
p e t e f a g e r l i n
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
394
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I guess so.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/az06.htm

  2. p e t e f a g e r l i n said:

    I guess so.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/az06.htm

    Cool chit.

    JD

  3. p e t e f a g e r l i n said:

    I guess so.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/az06.htm

    Very nice, as usual!
    We are heading there next week for a few days.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

    Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

  4. p e t e f a g e r l i n said:

    I guess so.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/az06.htm

    Sedona

    Still my favorite place, ever. Nice job.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email hidden]> skrev
    i meddelandet news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I guess so.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/az06.htm

    Brilliant, wish we were there.

    In Sweden we are still cross country skiing, have not been on my bike since
    december.

    Per
    http://lowdin.nu

  6. Per Löwdin said:

    In Sweden we are still cross country skiing, have not been on my bike since
    december.

    I trust that all of your snow will be gone by the time I ride Are again
    in late July. Right?

  7. "pete fagerlin" <[email hidden]> skrev i meddelandet
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Per Löwdin said:

    In Sweden we are still cross country skiing, have not been on my bike
    since december.

    I trust that all of your snow will be gone by the time I ride Are again in
    late July. Right?

    Yes, absolutely, it is rare that we have so much snow in Uppsala, now we
    have been able to ski for three months. Right now it seems spring is coming
    though, we have plus degrees even at night and a light drizzle.

    You can follow the snow depth here
    http://www.smhi.se/sgmain/vinter/snotacke/snotacke.html

    Per
    http://lowdin.nu

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.