Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Debris on Heidelberg Rd

Started by Claude · · Last activity · 23 posts · 1,179 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 July 2003
Last activity
29 July 2003
Original author
Claude
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,179
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. : Ah well, that's the first time I've got through two years puncture-free!
    :

    Now here it comes. I went through about 18months of daily commuting of
    42k's a day without a puncture. Then wham. Got a spate of them. I bought
    Mr Tuffies. So far so good.

  2. John Doe said:

    : Ah well, that's the first time I've got through two years puncture-free!
    :

    Now here it comes. I went through about 18months of daily commuting of
    42k's a day without a puncture. Then wham. Got a spate of them. I bought
    Mr Tuffies. So far so good.

    Ahh. But how do you know that the 'so far so good' isn't just a repeat
    of the original 18 months without a puncture? 🙂

    ---
    Cheers

    PeterC

    [Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
    [and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

  3. "hippy" wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Theo Bekkers" wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I used to use them to make projectile balls for my .44 black


    powder

    Quoted message said:

    pistol.

    Quoted message said:

    Gee, you're not gonna get many cars with one of those.. too long to
    reload man! What about a nice, new-fangled auto?

    I could have six shots and then a five minute reload period. It takes
    about five minutes for the smoke to clear anyway. :-)

    Theo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.