Cycle ride across North Spain, Bilbao to Barcelona

hairnetnic

Mar 9, 2012
Hello Guys, new kid here. I'm planning a cycle ride in September time across Spain to make use of the ferry to Bilbao from UK.

I'm looking for tips about routes or places to see, places to stay, anything and everything basically!

I would really like several options so that I can make it up as I go along and avoid worrying about meeting deadlines along the way... Also would like to avoid anything to mountainous... some hills maybe :)

I was planning on around 50 miles per day, and taking 2 weeks which allows plenty of rest days as it is only 450 miles or so...

Cheers,
Nic.

Hello Guys, new kid here. I'm planning a cycle ride in September time across Spain to make use of the ferry to Bilbao from UK.

I'm looking for tips about routes or places to see, places to stay, anything and everything basically!

I would really like several options so that I can make it up as I go along and avoid worrying about meeting deadlines along the way... Also would like to avoid anything to mountainous... some hills maybe :)

I was planning on around 50 miles per day, and taking 2 weeks which allows plenty of rest days as it is only 450 miles or so...

Cheers,
Nic.
hi Nic,
Have you done it? have the same set of questions as you are.

Cheers,
Nic.

Hi I’ve just joined this forum too and am planning the same trip this year. Did you do it? Has anyone else? Would love to chat about it. Get some tips and feedback.