Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Cute surfer girl riding brompton

Started by porscheracer01 · · Last activity · 7 posts · 3,156 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
9 September 2017
Last activity
8 February 2018
Original author
porscheracer01
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,156
Views / 30 days
16

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size

  1. Can I ask the purpose of this video? Yes, it is a Brompton. She seems unfamiliar with the machine. Is this about the bike? Or is it about the girl? If it is about the girl, can we also get a cute *guy* riding the bike? I mean, in all fairness. . .

  2. I have to admit, she definitely is cute. 🙂

  3. Yes, she is. If that is the only reason for the post, however, it is a bit demeaning. She did little to show the utility of the bike or its benefits. Indeed, she seemed fairly unsure of the bike in general. It looked like she was there as little more than eye candy. If that's the case, how about some for us ladies? Or is that thought offensive somehow? Just something to think about. ..

  4. Gnufrau said:

    Yes, she is. If that is the only reason for the post, however, it is a bit demeaning. She did little to show the utility of the bike or its benefits. Indeed, she seemed fairly unsure of the bike in general. It looked like she was there as little more than eye candy. If that's the case, how about some for us ladies? Or is that thought offensive somehow? Just something to think about. ..

    She definitely is an eye candy. Though I think I remember seeing another video about a good-looking guy on a bike as well. Uhmm.. it didn't end well.

  5. MichaelDasher said:

    She definitely is an eye candy. Though I think I remember seeing another video about a good-looking guy on a bike as well. Uhmm.. it didn't end well.

    Of course not. Because it is OK to objectify us women, but woe betide anyone who tries that with a man! Just another way of saying that we are somehow less. . .

  6. The young lady does seem relatively attractive. I like that people are sharing simple videos on people talking about bikes. It's nice to see the youth taking interest in recreational activities. I hope more people find time for it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.