General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

curt james's greatest hits, volume one

Started by Pez D Spencer · · Last activity · 17 posts · 353 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 April 2006
Last activity
19 April 2006
Original author
Pez D Spencer
Posts
17
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
353
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–17 of 17
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. curt james getting weepy-eye nostalgic:

    "How old are you? When I was in grade school they had these 5-inch by
    7-inch trading cards and I remember having a Johnny Unitas."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/3c6c7f041b8d5e4e/3b38139574d1fc2f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=20&hl=en#3b38139574d1fc2f

    curt james complaining about newsgroups going off-topic:

    "I subscribed to this newsgroup to learn more about the culture in
    Alaska.
    All I've been reading is politics. I had no idea this newsgroup was
    focused
    on politics and so one-sided; whether it's to the extreme right or
    left. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.culture.alaska/browse_thread/thread/bafb7bc5a88378a9/e8994b38d746618b?hl=en#e8994b38d746618b

    curt james waxing nostalgic about the good old days of the WWF:

    "I strongly suspect that Cena will be remembered. The energy and
    excitement that my generation found in Andre the Giant and Ivan Putski
    is evident in today's elementary school students with regard to John
    Cena, Eddie Guerrero, and more."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/browse_thread/thread/acf869968c1c08f4/1892fe6ed1f7f11e?hl=en#1892fe6ed1f7f11e

    curt james on his limitless ignorance:

    "I've said it before and will say it again (I suspect): There's no
    limit to the things I don't know! Thanks for reinforcing that
    statement."

    http://groups.google.com/group/uk.people.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/931195b37d8c6beb/1f9fa0cd72ef7850?hl=en#1f9fa0cd72ef7850

  2. On 15 Apr 2006 18:55:56 -0700, "Pez D Spencer" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    curt james getting weepy-eye nostalgic:

    "How old are you? When I was in grade school they had these 5-inch by
    7-inch trading cards and I remember having a Johnny Unitas."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/3c6c7f041b8d5e4e/3b38139574d1fc2f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=20&hl=en#3b38139574d1fc2f

    curt james complaining about newsgroups going off-topic:

    "I subscribed to this newsgroup to learn more about the culture in
    Alaska.
    All I've been reading is politics. I had no idea this newsgroup was
    focused
    on politics and so one-sided; whether it's to the extreme right or
    left. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.culture.alaska/browse_thread/thread/bafb7bc5a88378a9/e8994b38d746618b?hl=en#e8994b38d746618b

    curt james waxing nostalgic about the good old days of the WWF:

    "I strongly suspect that Cena will be remembered. The energy and
    excitement that my generation found in Andre the Giant and Ivan Putski
    is evident in today's elementary school students with regard to John
    Cena, Eddie Guerrero, and more."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/browse_thread/thread/acf869968c1c08f4/1892fe6ed1f7f11e?hl=en#1892fe6ed1f7f11e

    curt james on his limitless ignorance:

    "I've said it before and will say it again (I suspect): There's no
    limit to the things I don't know! Thanks for reinforcing that
    statement."

    http://groups.google.com/group/uk.people.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/931195b37d8c6beb/1f9fa0cd72ef7850?hl=en#1f9fa0cd72ef7850

    Wow! Remind me to never [censored] you off Pez.

  3. Pez D Spencer said:

    curt james getting weepy-eye nostalgic:

    "How old are you? When I was in grade school they had these 5-inch by
    7-inch trading cards and I remember having a Johnny Unitas."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/3c6c7f041b8d5e4e/3b38139574d1fc2f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=20&hl=en#3b38139574d1fc2f

    I'm all about the nostalgia, thanks. And read that entire thread. It's
    a good 'un.

    Quoted message said:

    curt james complaining about newsgroups going off-topic:

    1) I'm all about the off-topic, too, Pez. But that's irrelevant as...

    Quoted message said:

    "I subscribed to this newsgroup to learn more about the culture in
    Alaska. All I've been reading is politics. I had no idea this newsgroup
    was focused on politics and so one-sided; whether it's to the extreme
    right or left. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.culture.alaska/browse_thread/thread/bafb7bc5a88378a9/e8994b38d746618b?hl=en#e8994b38d746618b

    2) You're a crappy detective. Did you attempt the same legal assistant
    training that JMW failed? Pssst...iow, that ain't me. Try again.

    Quoted message said:

    curt james waxing nostalgic about the good old days of the WWF:

    "I strongly suspect that Cena will be remembered. The energy and
    excitement that my generation found in Andre the Giant and Ivan Putski
    is evident in today's elementary school students with regard to John
    Cena, Eddie Guerrero, and more."

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/browse_thread/thread/acf869968c1c08f4/1892fe6ed1f7f11e?hl=en#1892fe6ed1f7f11e

    And that wasn't so much waxing nostalgic as it was forward-looking or
    observing children being interested in their own rasslin' heroes. Meh.

    Quoted message said:

    curt james on his limitless ignorance:

    "I've said it before and will say it again (I suspect): There's no
    limit to the things I don't know! Thanks for reinforcing that
    statement."

    http://groups.google.com/group/uk.people.bodyart/browse_thread/thread/931195b37d8c6beb/1f9fa0cd72ef7850?hl=en#1f9fa0cd72ef7850

    Beware the man who believes he knows it all. ;o)

    Anywhoo, always glad to pick up a new fan. Keep those cards and
    letters coming.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  4. TBR posting as [email hidden] wrote:

    [...]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Alaska. All I've been reading is politics. I had no idea this
    newsgroup was focused on politics and so one-sided;

    HA! A semicolon? No.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    whether it's to the extreme right or left. "

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.culture.alaska/browse_thread/thread/bafb7bc5a88378a9/e8994b38d746618b?hl=en#e8994b38d746618b

    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    Wow! Remind me to never [censored] you off Pez.

    TBR, are you Pez? Regardless, the Alaska post is a curiosity.

    NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.81.92.87
    X-Complaints-To: [email hidden]

    Okay, guess it's not. ;-)

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  5. You bald [censored]

  6. Curt James said:
    Quoted message said:

    Wow! Remind me to never [censored] you off Pez.

    TBR, are you Pez? Regardless, the Alaska post is a curiosity.

    You don't even know when I am,er, I mean when Pez is making you look
    like a loon, not that it was very hard to do...

  7. Curt is a devoid hirstute turd

  8. I'm surprised Curt hasn't corrected you saying that it's "Curt James'" not
    "Curt James's". It seems that spelling flames is his only comeback.

  9. John said:

    I'm surprised Curt hasn't corrected you saying that it's "Curt James'" not
    "Curt James's". It seems that spelling flames is his only comeback.

    He might well do that, probably because he doesn't realize that usage
    is legitimately split on singular possessives ending in "s."
    Actually, the latter usage above is somewhat preferred, since "James"
    is a single-syllable proper noun. Conversely, both "Williams'" and
    "Williams's" are proper, but the former is somewhat preferred for
    multi-syllabic proper nouns.

  10. JMW said:
    John said:

    I'm surprised Curt hasn't corrected you saying that it's "Curt James'" not
    "Curt James's". It seems that spelling flames is his only comeback.

    He might well do that, probably because he doesn't realize that usage
    is legitimately split on singular possessives ending in "s."
    Actually, the latter usage above is somewhat preferred, since "James"
    is a single-syllable proper noun. Conversely, both "Williams'" and
    "Williams's" are proper, but the former is somewhat preferred for
    multi-syllabic proper nouns.

    Williams' depth of knowledge knows no bounds. He has learned today
    that which most of us learned while in prep school.

    John Williams, you are a vain-glorious buffoon!

    I just thought you ought to know that.

  11. On 16 Apr 2006 11:23:42 -0700, "allbpen" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Curt is a devoid hirstute turd

    Gesundheit.

    --

  12. John said:

    I'm surprised

    Of that much I am certain, John.

    Quoted message said:

    Curt hasn't corrected you saying that it's "Curt James'"
    not "Curt James's".

    Well, genius, that's because so far as the Subject line is concerned,
    curt james's is just as correct as curt james' would be for making all
    things possessive. Tell me, is English your native language?

    Quoted message said:

    It seems that spelling flames is his only comeback.

    Spelling flames AREn't my only comeback, but at times they're very
    appropriate.

    Hth.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  13. JMW said:
    John said:

    I'm surprised Curt hasn't corrected you saying that it's "Curt James'" not
    "Curt James's". It seems that spelling flames is his only comeback.

    He might well do that, probably because he doesn't realize that usage
    is legitimately split on singular possessives ending in "s."
    Actually, the latter usage above is somewhat preferred, since "James"
    is a single-syllable proper noun. Conversely, both "Williams'" and
    "Williams's" are proper, but the former is somewhat preferred for
    multi-syllabic proper nouns.

    Is that your monosyllabic manifesto, JMW? ;o)

    Pompous putz.

    HEY, TELL ME THE STORY AGAIN ABOUT ENAAAABLING THOSE YOU CONSIDER
    TROLLS, OKAY? BECAUSE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT STORY, EMMY!

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  14. JMW said:

    a special affection for Curt

    You mean you have a special =obsession= for Curt.
    I can't believe you dumped me for Kurt, Johnny. You
    used to obsess over me... :-(

    -

    http://911research.wtc7.net
    http://www.st911.org

    Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
    to raging infernos for hours on end.

    http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

    On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
    had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
    at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
    demolition.

    http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
    http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

    "You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" - bu$h, a few days
    before his FEMA chief, Micheal Brown was forced to resign
    because of his gross incompetence.

    "The tools that enable Cuba to save lives and preserve
    human dignity during hurricanes are socialist values
    and organization." - Dr. W.T. Whitney Jr

    Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
    U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
    http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0223-08.htm
    http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

    "They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
    there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
    take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
    who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
    warfare or morality."
    -bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

    http://www.commondreams.org/
    http://www.truthout.org/
    http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
    http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
    http://counterpunch.org/
    http://responsiblewealth.org/

    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
    that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
    or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
    not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
    to the American public."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

    Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
    friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

  15. Hank said:

    You mean you have a special =obsession= for Curt.
    I can't believe you dumped me for Kurt, Johnny. You
    used to obsess over me... :-(

    Your ass is too stretched out.

  16. Hank said:
    JMW said:

    a special affection for Curt

    You mean you have a special =obsession= for Curt.
    I can't believe you dumped me for Kurt, Johnny. You
    used to obsess over me... :-(

    My advice: Get your nipples pierced. Or start calling him beak boy.
    Tell me you haven't noticed his so-called nose. Nose? I imagine most
    in his neck of Ohio call it "Ayuh, that new building on Main Street."

    Not sure which item kicked his obsession into high gear. Suspect it's
    the nipples. Weird.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  17. Curt James said:

    Suspect it's
    the nipples. Weird.

    You turn on lots of men with those Curt?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.