I like listening to my ipod while on long coker rides, but because
there's so many people on the bike paths--walking, running, skating,
bicycling--that I couldn't hear what was going on around me hardly at
all using earbuds...so: I picked up a pair of small portable speakers,
attached them to my backpack with velcro, and I'm good to go! I rode 10
miles yesterday using the new ipod/speaker setup and it was AWESOME!
I can enjoy my music *and* still hear what's going on all around. The
cool thing is that so many people I passed by would start singing along
with whatever happened to be playing at the time! I love it! The sound
is very good and surprisingly loud, but I only need about half volume.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Filename: DSC01295.JPG |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/20671 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
MuniAddict
"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man."😉
My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61858
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com