Well, as my senior project at school is long
distance/touring/whatever-you-really-wish-to-call-it unicycling (this
really took some persuasion, too), i decided today would be a good day
to get off my bum and ride for a while. A week ago when i rode i
managed to fall on every little hill i came upon and the one big hill i
had never defeated. It was just a bad day. Well today not only did i
not fall on any hills, but i even made it to the top of that one hill
and stayed on when i got to the top (a little problem of mine).
Anyways, that was 3 miles. But my mentor told me that everything after
that was flat, so i decided to keep riding. I rode until the end,
which was an abrupt stop. Im not sure of the milage yet, but whatever
it is i rode it the way back, too. The only reason im posting this is
because i feel great. I just really feel good with myself.
Also, i bought the t7 handle a while back. We had to make some major
adjustments since i have my seat all the way down, but it didnt help at
all. As a matter of fact, it seemed to make it worse. So i took it
off last night and i suppose i'll put it on my 29 inch whenever I get
it. But that could have something to do with me being so small: I'm
only 5'1" and about 110 lbs, so handling "the beast" can be somewhat
tricky. I havnt tried freemounting it yet since i have a hard time
just using a railing.
Anyways, ill check back with my mentor to find out how far i really
went.
🙂
--
tayler m
------------------------------------------------------------------------
tayler m's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13094
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62152
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com