Well, rode about four miles yesterday.
I have the freemount down. Kind of a jump and ride move.
The coker is great and I love the over bad road characteristics of the
uni. I road from my LSA (Life Support Area) two miles down a road that
parallels one of the runways to the next LSA where they have a weight
room. I did a leg workout and then rode back.
How do you guys ride huge mileage on these? In the two mile ride back,
my feet got numb and other parts on which I sit!!! I have a KH gel
seat too.
I got a lot of thumbs ups and honks. As I sped past some soldiers I
heard "now that’s how you do it". The area I rode is rather
desolate; I plan on hitting the high traffic area today for a five mile
ride.
--
duke
Duke in Iraq
"My Unis are smile machines"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
duke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6747
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45449