General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Coke, Pepsi to switch to Splenda

Started by Jim Marnott · · Last activity · 10 posts · 251 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 February 2005
Last activity
9 February 2005
Original author
Jim Marnott
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
251
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Jim Marnott said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    It doesn't taste too bad, even though I'm not a Coke drinker. (I had
    some a month or two ago)

    --
    ---
    Chris Smolinski
    Black Cat Systems
    http://www.blackcatsystems.com

  3. Not "switch" but "add".

    Which is a good thing for those of us who hate Splenda (it tastes like
    soap to me).

    T.

  4. Not "switch" but "add".

    Which is a good thing for those of us who hate Splenda (it tastes like
    soap to me).

    T.

  5. "Jim Marnott" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c

    But will they do the caffine-free versions with Splenda? If not, I'm
    sticking with Diet Rite. Which I would probably do anyway 😉
    --
    ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
    248.5/195.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03
    Al-Team #"e" to 27 decimal places (2.71828182845904523536028747...)
    MSTie # 93058
    "Think about how stupid the average person is, then remember half of them
    are stupider than that!" - George Carlin

  6. "Jim Marnott" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c

    But will they do the caffine-free versions with Splenda? If not, I'm
    sticking with Diet Rite. Which I would probably do anyway 😉
    --
    ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
    248.5/195.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03
    Al-Team #"e" to 27 decimal places (2.71828182845904523536028747...)
    MSTie # 93058
    "Think about how stupid the average person is, then remember half of them
    are stupider than that!" - George Carlin

  7. "Jim Marnott" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c

    But will they do the caffine-free versions with Splenda? If not, I'm
    sticking with Diet Rite. Which I would probably do anyway 😉
    --
    ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
    248.5/195.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03
    Al-Team #"e" to 27 decimal places (2.71828182845904523536028747...)
    MSTie # 93058
    "Think about how stupid the average person is, then remember half of them
    are stupider than that!" - George Carlin

  8. Jim Marnott said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c


    What will be available from fountain drinks though? I mean, one reason
    that I always get water with my meal is that it's Diet Coke or Diet
    Cokes. What if I wanted Diet Sprite? Or, heavens, a Diet Dr. Pepper!?!

    --
    jmk in NC

  9. jmk said:
    Jim Marnott said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c


    What will be available from fountain drinks though? I mean, one reason
    that I always get water with my meal is that it's Diet Coke or Diet
    Cokes. What if I wanted Diet Sprite? Or, heavens, a Diet Dr. Pepper!?!


    If you risk going to an Old Country Buffet-they have Diet Sprite on tap. 😉

  10. Jim Marnott said:

    http://tinyurl.com/598cb

    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10845221.htm?1c


    Can you C&P the stories? The first link won't work for me, and the
    second requires registration.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.