I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli.
il Falco's remarkable descent in the 2002(?) Giro was better than Floyd's descent(s) today. Or maybe the camera motorcycle was just working better.
-- Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious of traitors." George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,
"Raptor" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli.
il Falco's remarkable descent in the 2002(?) Giro was better than Floyd's descent(s) today. Or maybe the camera motorcycle was just working better.
I just watched the tape of today's stage, I have to admit maybe Floyd is the guy.
Made me go and reglue the Corsa CX's and I'm going to go out and try flicking the bike like that. Never seen those Euros do it like that on the decent.
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Raptor said:
I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli.
The Falcon (Savoldelli) is the best.
Henry's right. Floyd is wild and throws that bike through the corners. Comes from racing mountain bikes. Il Falco is so smooth that he looks like the perfect line through the corners.
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Raptor said:
I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli.
The Falcon (Savoldelli) is the best.
Henry's right. Floyd is wild and throws that bike through the corners. Comes from racing mountain bikes. Il Falco is so smooth that he looks like the perfect line through the corners.
Well, let's book the showdown and see which way is faster, just for the hell of it. A case of Amstel Gold to the winner, or some much more artfully designated prize.
Il Falco's Giro descent was a god-damned work of art. Pity I can't find a video copy of it.
-- Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious of traitors." George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Raptor said:
I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli.
The Falcon (Savoldelli) is the best.
Henry's right. Floyd is wild and throws that bike through the corners. Comes from racing mountain bikes. Il Falco is so smooth that he looks like the perfect line through the corners.
You have to admit, Savoldelli's most publicized rides were not in 95F heat on melted tarmac. A lot of the odd lines could be explained if you pay attention to where the shiny black spots are on the road. Floyd took the best lines possible of anyone on Thursday.
"Raptor" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Tom Kunich said:
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Raptor wrote: > I wanna see a downhill road race between Flandis and Savoldelli. The Falcon (Savoldelli) is the best.
Henry's right. Floyd is wild and throws that bike through the corners. Comes from racing mountain bikes. Il Falco is so smooth that he looks like the perfect line through the corners.
Well, let's book the showdown and see which way is faster, just for the hell of it. A case of Amstel Gold to the winner, or some much more artfully designated prize.