General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Chuckle of the Day (3-28-06)

Started by Andy · · Last activity · 9 posts · 192 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 March 2006
Last activity
29 March 2006
Original author
Andy
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
192
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

  2. Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Boone's Farm Apple

    The only wine I puked from. Was it the formaldehyde?

    Andy

  3. On Tue 28 Mar 2006 05:35:49a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    Heh! Make mine Strawberry Hill or Boone's Farm Apple. :-)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  4. On Tue 28 Mar 2006 05:42:00a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    Quoted message said:

    Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Boone's Farm Apple

    The only wine I puked from. Was it the formaldehyde?

    Andy

    Probably!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  5. In article said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    I see that one netted you more replies..... ;-)
    --
    Peace, Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  6. OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email hidden]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    In article said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    I see that one netted you more replies..... ;-)

    So tonight I can have a corndog instead of fritos? 😄

    Ya probaboy had catered chateaubriand last night.

    --JUST KIDDING--

    Andy

  7. In article said:

    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email hidden]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    In article said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    I see that one netted you more replies..... ;-)

    So tonight I can have a corndog instead of fritos? 😄

    Ya probaboy had catered chateaubriand last night.

    --JUST KIDDING--

    Andy

    <snicker> ;-)
    --
    Peace, Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  8. On 28 Mar 2006 14:43:23 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
    <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> rummaged among random neurons and
    opined:

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue 28 Mar 2006 05:35:49a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    Heh! Make mine Strawberry Hill or Boone's Farm Apple. :-)

    Anyone remember Annie Green Springs or Boar's Head Apple wine?
    Yeccchhh.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  9. Andy said:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/lfj7m

    LOL! That's me!
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.