Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Carla A-G is this you?

Started by Axis · · Last activity · 6 posts · 516 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
13 March 2004
Last activity
15 March 2004
Original author
Axis
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
516
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. pinkbike.comphoto

  2. Axis ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    pinkbike.comphoto
    e=169447

    doubt it. That's "Cath" in Montreal. Nor "Carla" who is in
    NY state somewhere...

  3. "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Axis ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    pinkbike.comphoto
    169447

    doubt it. That's "Cath" in Montreal. Nor "Carla" who is in
    NY state somewhere...

    I think Carla is from Canada. Oh well I could be wrong but I
    once rode some trails in Victoria who looks a lot like the
    girl in the picture and her name was Carla. I have always
    wondered....

  4. "Axis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    pinkbike.comphoto
    e=169447

    Nope, that's not me.

    This is me:

    community.webshots.com96214950PWRJQP

    community.webshots.com96214913TiKnWP

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. "Axis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I think Carla is from Canada. Oh well I could be wrong but
    I once rode


    some

    Quoted message said:

    trails in Victoria who looks a lot like the girl in the
    picture and her


    name

    Quoted message said:

    was Carla. I have always wondered....

    Originally from Canada. I am currently in NY and continuing
    my worldwide tour.

    My next appearance might be in either ID or PA...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Quoted message said:

    My next appearance might be in either ID or PA...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Hey cool I am in Clevland Ohio. If you come here you
    should check out Vulture's Knob my favorite trail. Maybe
    we could ride.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.