Road Cycling · Public discussion

Cannondale R900 Si, What is it worth?

Started by Grantholomew · · Last activity · 8 posts · 21,315 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
9 August 2011
Last activity
13 August 2012
Original author
Grantholomew
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
21,315
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a 58 cm or 56 cm Cannondale R900 Si CAAD5 that I picked up from my sister. She barely road it, it has less than 100 miles on it. I don't have any uses for it and was wondering what the value is? I plan on selling it and am not sure what to list it at. Thanks in advance for your help. Does anyone know what year it is as well?

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG][IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG][IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG][IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG][IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG]

  2. I think may be a 2002. .. not sure on the value.

  3. Here's a bikepedia link that shows the original MSRP and specs:

    bikepedia.comBikeSpecs.aspx

    You might try checking on ebay to see if any R900 Si's have been sold recently and the price.

  4. Is this bike still for sale?

  5. those Shimano Ultegra STI Levers alone sell for 200 usd. to 300 usd, you have a mix of accessories on that bike, for example the cranks are older Shimano 105 instead, those are not so valuable because their design is outdated, polar computer sells for 100 usd., another 150 usd to 200 usd for the wheels, 60 usd. for the rear Ultegra derrailleur, between 600 usd. to 800 usd. for the oversized Aluminium framest (size does not look that big, it should be a 54 to 56 cm)

    so grand total = around 1000 usd. and 1200 usd.
    not bad for a Handmade American bike,

  6. Do you still want to sell it. I've been looking for a road bike.I think 54 cm would be right. My number is 305-439-6638. You can text or leave a message.

  7. smoir said:

    Do you still want to sell it. I've been looking for a road bike.I think 54 cm would be right. My number is [censored]-[censored]-xxxx. You can text or leave a message.

    I suggest you edit your post and delete your phone number. Instead of posting your phone number publicly--generally a bad idea on the internet--you can click on the upside down triangle to the right of the seller's name, and that will open a list. Click on "Send PM", and a window will open that will allow you to send a personal message to the seller. You can put your phone number in that as only the seller will see it.

  8. Considering the OP has not been online on this forum in over a year, I wouldn't hold my breath on being able to contact them through this forum. And, definitely remove your phone number from your post--that's just asking for trouble.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.