General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

can I please get your opinion on this?

Started by Cynthia Turcotte · · Last activity · 4 posts · 336 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 September 2003
Last activity
11 September 2003
Original author
Cynthia Turcotte
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
336
Views / 30 days
10

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi folks 🙂 I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
    flamed for it.

    I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
    holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a non
    surgical alternative to breast augmentation.

    Please understand that this is not an attempt to sales-pitch the
    product to you.

    There are currently 3 versions of the site's homepage and the owner
    and I are somewhat at odds as to which one is more effective in terms
    of layout, sales copy, and overall visitor appeal.

    Now IF you were in the market for such a product, which of the
    following three pages do you feel is more compelling in terms of
    sales:

    http://www.b-tone.com/index.html
    http://www.b-tone.com/indexa.html
    http://www.b-tone.com/indexb.html

    If you could please just take a few moments to look at these three
    pages and either post your opinion here or email it to me at:

    [email hidden]

    I would be extremely grateful.

    Thank you very much,

    Cynthia Turcotte

  2. The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.

    Peter Moran

  3. My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
    clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
    audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
    thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
    version of the home page.

    You are mistaken in your assumption.

    Quoted message said:

    The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.

    Peter Moran

  4. "Cynthia Turcotte" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
    clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
    audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
    thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
    version of the home page.

    If I am wrong, I apologise for suggesting that this is spam, but not for
    saying the product will not increase breast size.

    Peter Moran

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.